are you gonna change your PPV viewing habits for the Ronda Rousey fight?

Me and my friends are going to have a big ass circle jerk while we watch the Rhonda fight. Theyre not big on fight sports like boxing and mma but they are big fans of jacking it in a group setting to hot women. Im not that big on jacking it in the same room as my friends but I dont want to feel left out so Im gonna join in this time.

ordered 90% of the ppv's since 1999. own them all on dvd as well.

cant believe they are on after henderson machida....dana should of at least put the bantamweight belt on the line or something. woman shouldnt be headlining sorry.

wmma will change my PPV ordering habits(not just Rousey) as any ppv featuring wmma will be a waste of money and I won't be ordering those cards...

It is one fight with a division stacked top to bottom with...2 fighters. Look at the card and tell me it isn't worth ordering...just turn off the tv when the main event happens.

I still cannot believe it is the featured main event. Kind of lame. Actually really lame. Henderson vs Machida taking place prior to it is probably due to the fact Dana realizes hard core MMA fans will have already seen the fights they want to and turn the tv off.

buffalo wild wings here i come for another 4 hours

I honestly don't give a shit about the crybabies out there who are throwing a temper tantrum because women give them cooties.

Hendo v Machida was signed for 3 rounds so no matter where they, its going to be 3 rounds.
Does the line up of the fights really matter that much to you? Just watch them in reverse and pretend Rounda is on first because either way you still get to watch all the men fight.

Just because Ronda is fighting the fact someone as pretty as her is stepping into the octagon has my wife and her friends really curious they are actually keen to watch the whole event but are super excited about watching a all female title fight. As my wife said it is history in the making for the UFC.

As opposed to a one female title fight?

I really doubt it will be anything but a fad (like the random spikes in female boxing over the years). Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see WMMA (or female combat sports, periord) ever getting big.

If basketball, football/soccer and tennis are any indication, you're probably right.

Though as the only individual sport i mentioned, women's tennis actually does compete well with men's tennis.

I'd watch Faber Vs Rousey for sure! Also history in the making!

Ronda via armbar.

I know MMA math stinks but Ronda already took Cruz out for a year and a half.

I'd watch Faber Vs Rousey for sure! Also history in the making!

If Faber can't get the KO in the first 2 minutes, i think Ronda would have a chance!

I dont know guys. Faber is pretty tough and has two sets of balls. Good point in that Rousey took out Cruz but I think Faber would put up more of a fight than that and avoid the takedowns. Faber by TKO in the 3rd after Ronda gasses. She's gotta catch him with the armbar early IMO.

i'll watch the real main event, which shows just before she fights, then after that, we'll see

lol at the people saying they'll stop watching after Henderson-Machida. You already spent the money on the ppv. What kind of idiot refuses to watch a free fight and one that will likely end in a finish?

If basketball, football/soccer and tennis are any indication, you're probably right.

Though as the only individual sport i mentioned, women's tennis actually does compete well with men's tennis.

Tennis isn't fighting, though. Pretty big difference.

Tennis isn't fighting, though. Pretty big difference.

Exactly. I'm agreeing with you...i can't see it being popular at all based on what i see in other sports.

I never order, but will watch.

Yeah it's changing my ppv habits because I'm not buying it.

Back