are you gonna change your PPV viewing habits for the Ronda Rousey fight?

UFCfightman**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I usually watch with my bros but this one I might wanna watch by myself ya dig?

nahimcool.gif

No. I'll still watch with my homies. But we''ll prob stop watching after Henderson vs. Machida ends. Or at least I will. I don't know if they like wmma because they're just casuals.

wmma will change my PPV ordering habits(not just Rousey) as any ppv featuring wmma will be a waste of money and I won't be ordering those cards...

I'll watch it at a bar as I always do.

How will you wack it in a bar man?
Im always asked to leave when i start to crank one out to womens mma in a bar (or at least asked to buy a drink first) :cool:

wmma will change my PPV ordering habits(not just Rousey) as any ppv featuring wmma will be a waste of money and I won't be ordering those cards...

Just curious, what do you have against WMMA?

Nope, going to a buddies house and we will chop the ppv price and pizza 6 ways.. And I'm looking forward to the card

I'll still buy it but for the first time ill be watching a UFC event with my wife and she has about 6 friends comming along so yeah it changes my viewing habits normally it's just me and a couple training buddy's and some good male friends and my sister inlaw (she's a kick boxer)

Can't wait hope Rousey doesn't finish it to quickly!!

I'll still buy it but for the first time ill be watching a UFC event with my wife and she has about 6 friends comming along so yeah it changes my viewing habits normally it's just me and a couple training buddy's and some good male friends and my sister inlaw (she's a kick boxer)

Can't wait hope Rousey doesn't finish it to quickly!!

Wait, so the females are watching just because Ronda is fighting, or is it just coincidence.

The extreme lack of depth/talent in wmma. The UFC is the "major league" of mixed martial arts, thus I don't want to be forced to watch boring untalented fights in the UFC it will take up space on cards for actually exciting fights between 2 fighter with skill and talent.

I've watched a lot of wmma I don't have a problem with it, I have a problem with it in the UFC. It was fine in Strikeforce, Bellator, One FC, so on and so on...

I won't be ordering the card but I will be streaming that shit.

He has obviously never watched a female fight event in his life. Anyone who has can tell you they are just as exciting and brutal as the male events......

I mean My god fit women in tight Lycra shorts and tops wrestling and showcasing striking and jits what more could any man want?

And it's a title fight to boot. People just like to cry same people cried about the little men divs being intro'd and they are very popular now.

Fr an organisation like the UFC this is the natural progression.

Get over it.

Skipping the PPV. I will follow the play by play. UFC 156 is the same month and far superior, I'll order that PPV!

Back