Are you going to buy the UFC 229 PPV?

Unless I can get enough casuals (friends) to go splits with me I will probably catch this the next day, unless the stream gods are merciful.

If Conor/Khabib remains intact, I probably will but I will wait until right before the event just to make sure there's no last minute bullshit.

It is a good card but not a great card.
I would think about buying it but I have a no WMMA rule that prevents me from doing so.

I’m not poor so I buy most PPVs and some I go to the bar for. I’m not a piece of shit.

Watching a stream is neither "distribution or reproduction", so of course it is legal to watch for free.
I know. I just posted that because I was trying to be funny. Still, the law in the US is not entirely clear about that, as far as I know. When you stream a PPV from a pirate site you are technically in possession of illegal copyright material for the time being, even though you have no intention of keeping it. But nobody has ever been arrested for doing that. Being concerned that the FBI will break down your door while you're watching an illegal UFC stream is ridiculous, and that's NOT the reason I had cameras installed outside the house.

But it's good that you posted your reply, because it's possible that I spooked people who don't know any better. I strongly encourage not giving Dana and the UFC billionaires one dime, at least until the fighters get paid better.

So stream away, boys and girls. Nothing bad will happen to you.

Last edited:
I know. I just posted that because I was trying to be funny. Still, the law in the US is not entirely clear about that, as far as I know. When you stream a PPV from a pirate site you are technically in possession of illegal copyright material for the time being, even though you have no intention of keeping it. But nobody has ever been arrested for doing that. Being concerned that the FBI will break down your door while you're watch an illegal UFC stream is ridiculous, and that's NOT the reason I had cameras installed outside the house.

But it's good that you posted your reply, because it's possible that I spooked people who don't know any better. I strongly encourage not giving Dana and the UFC billionaires one dime, at least until the fighters get paid better.

So stream away, boys and girls. Nothing bad will happen to you.
Can you PM me your name and exactly what you just posted here but in a pm.
5018ECF6-BC2D-44C9-B730-27392E238430.jpeg

There are tons of live stream. Google them!
I have tried those, but i like to Fast forward from time to time, also downloads are in high definition, just need to stay away from possible spoilers until im able to watch.

This going to be my first ppv purchase and I'm wondering how many of you guys are buying the card and how do you rate it? I'm probably going to watch it with my dad or by myself. I think I'll buy it on amazon if it is convenient.
I will be at the event, my wife will buy the ppv..

I'll be in Basic Training at Fort Leonard Wood when UFC 229 is here, so I can't because I don't have a choice.

<DCrying>

But if I wasn't, then yes I would buy. It's a good card with a very anticipated main event.
What MOS? Congrats recruit! Much Honor and Respect!

Back