Are you favoring Marvelous Marlon or Hendry cejudo

I've got Henry.
Dude seems to continue to be under rated even after beating a P4P great in MM and a juiced champ in TJ.
He didnt beat mm imo and tj is one of the most overated in the ufc history. He would lost to cody both times if cody had 10more iq points

i think marlon has this. henry has changed since that wild fire though. i picked him to beat mouse the second fight because he survived that. same with tj. i just think marlon is on fire aswell and hes got the skillz to go with the size

Marlon trains with Frankie Edgar. His TDD will be sufficient.

I could see a gameplan of Henry taking Marlon against the fence to grind away his explosiveness.

However, I think Henry is drunk in love with striking and will try to match his faux karate style with Marlon, where he will fall short in defensive striking awareness.

Marlon by KO

Marlon will catch Cejudo coming in...
sxusf8yeqajaqdih6jqi.gif

Devastating knee to the dome when Henry shoots in for a takedown
Actually that's a good idea for this occasion (not generally tho). Cejudo isn't the low singler (he wants clinch), and Marlon is great at intercepting attacks following someone's motion (in & out or side to side with the roundhouses/knees).

Good eye, dog.

Cejudo. He will grind him, clinch fight/dirty box, and take a decision. At distance I think Cejudo will get lit up, but I think he has a high enough fight IQ to not stay at that range for long.

Devastating knee to the dome when Henry shoots in for a takedown
Henry almost never shoots but gets clinch takedowns or catches kicks so a knee to the head will be hard to get.
Moraes will find out why being a brazilian with no wrestling background is a bad luck.

This fight is good to the point where I fear both athletes being overly cautious of committing something silly so they'll end up fighting in GSP's patented ultra-secure mode.

That not happening we will have a great fight, let the best man win.

Moraes will smash Cejudo, though I kinda hope it's the other way a round since the former's been so insufferable in interviews since Pillashaw got stripped. Like Jeremy Stephens levels of retarded where Moraes says he'd attack Cejudo on-sight for whatever stupid reason.

Henry almost never shoots but gets clinch takedowns or catches kicks so a knee to the head will be hard to get.
Moraes will find out why being a brazilian with no wrestling background is a bad luck.
Most Brazilians don't have wrestling backgrounds and two of the best defensive wrestlers are Brazilian (Tibau/Aldo)

I’m kind of torn. Moraes has looked incredible and just seems like a scary guy to fight. On the other hand, I’ve underestimated Cejudo his last 2 fights and he made me look silly. Henry is vastly improved and a force to be reckoned with. I think he gets it done, but I’m not completely comfortable with that prediction.

I want Marlon to decapitate but I also want Henry to win for the fuckery...I'm torn on this one.

Moraes is no Hagler.

When I got into boxing I went back and bought all of his fights compiled by one of his Superfans on VHS on E-Bay.. Yes VHS Kids!! This was back in like 1998. Hagler was a God in the Ring. Fav boxer of all time..

Back