Are you excited for the upcoming Olympics in France?

Are you excited for the upcoming Olympics in France?

• Total voters
Im more excited for the riots that will likely happen during it

I dont remember what year it was but there was euro football championship in france and whole tournament turned into free for all between football hooligans and tourists and locals in streets

We even had play by play thread on dog for all the brawling lol

I would care if our basketball team made it there for the first time since Hitler was still in office, but they lost in the final game of the qualifiers, so no fucks given.

I'll check out how our girl does in women's tennis, I guess.

Last edited:
Im more excited for the riots that will likely happen during it

I dont remember what year it was but there was euro football championship in france and whole tournament turned into free for all between football hooligans and tourists and locals in streets

We even had play by play thread on dog for all the brawling lol

Euro 2016.

English were brawling the Russians in Marseille.

In 2012 Russians were fighting the Polish in Warsaw, that was also pretty crazy.

Apparently they decided to finally settle the score on a war that happened like 500 years ago.

Last edited:
Euro 2016.

English were brawling the Russians in Marseille.

In 2012 Russians were fighting the Polish in Warsaw, that was also pretty crazy.

Apparently happened because some polish fans decided to organize a march that celebrated the polish conquest of Moscow like 400 years ago.

Yea it was 2016

I didnt even enter discussion about football, just watched posters analysis of people of various nationalities throwing hands lol

Not at all, but i still like to watch olympic games.

Yea, kind of. I'll be watching and keeping track on how the Brits are doing and who's failed drugs tests..

Somewhat. There’ll be some interesting stuff. I’ll mostly just catch highlights.

I'm sort of like whatever comes on live TV and it looks interesting I'll watch. But not really too excited about it.

I wonder if this made it to the Olympics though. This is amazing.

I have no desire to watch the Olympics. Haven't watched it in years TBH.

I like the track and field events as well as the gymnastics. I also like watching wrestling, judo, and weightlifting but the coverage of those is pretty sparse.

Don't care for the Olympics, don't care for France. So, no.

I read there's no suitable baseball stadiums so no baseball or softball.

Most of the athletics and all the swimming. The sprints for the cycling events. The weightlifting is fun to watch, but I don’t go out of my way to watch them specifically.

Really not at all, but anything racing related(swimming/running) is fun because I watch with my brothers/friends, we pick a contender(on a rotation and the "favorite" is off the table), depending on the race we throw in $1 or $5 each, and winner/highest place takes all.

The Olympics is that glorious time where I get to watch the world's best athletes in their prime compete........

to then criticize their performance after coming in 4th. Let me tell you how I would have won. By giving 110% is how. Don't be sorry, be better next time breh.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back