Are you excited for Fili x Sodiq?

34aedf.gif

People like this clown?

Im guessing he’s from the Bay Area and is doing Mac Dres Thizzle Dance.

I am supremely hyped for this fight. I expect Sodiq to win but if Fili does, biggest win of his career
Biggest win? Maybe not. Both guys have finished Benitez and Sheymon Moraes who are both very underrated. Those 2 are Sodiqs best wins. Fili on top of those 2 has beat Dennis Bermudez, Hacran Dias, Myles Jury and others.
Guys ffs, Fili beat Lobov. Nuff said.

I’m a Fili Fan and dude brings it. Sodiq is on the rise. Should be a good scrap.

I'm at a real loss who to root for in this one. Fili is a clown and he's at Team Alpha Male, which are two big marks against him, but Sodiq willingly associates with Lloyd Irvin, so fuck him. I guess I'll have to go with Fili.

neck tats + ear guages? he must get all the dudes.
Yeah god forbid someone being into art and body modification. Just write them off and assume their sexuality, douche.

You meant fucking not fucky right? So women like fucking men? Yup, that would be reality to life. Get out more, might happen for you little buddy.
No, think of another word with 2 G's in it. Keep calm, little man

Aww how cute of you! I got you in your feelings over a stranger to you. So cute and :eek::eek::eek: like you are, little buddy with the micro dick.
Lol all I said was he looks :eek::eek::eek:gy. You're the one who got all personal and insecure. Why don't you just calm down?

Lol all I said was he looks :eek::eek::eek:gy. You're the one who got all personal and insecure. Why don't you just calm down?
Oh so now you admit to being insecure and taking it personal.. getting all excited there little dickey buddy. Calm down, dont want that micro cock looking like a pinky toe in your pants. If someone looks ":eek::eek::eek:gy" to you, check them homosexual in the closet tendencies then. As straight men, secure with self, don't need to assume such. Had your name not been small peen, then I would have never called you little buddy, micro dick, etc.. comprehension skills help in adult life. Laugh a little, might aid you in life. But now, you bore me, next..

Oh so now you admit to being insecure and taking it personal.. getting all excited there little dickey buddy. Calm down, dont want that micro cock looking like a pinky toe in your pants. If someone looks ":eek::eek::eek:gy" to you, check them homosexual in the closet tendencies then. As straight men, secure with self, don't need to assume such. Had your name not been small peen, then I would have never called you little buddy, micro dick, etc.. comprehension skills help in adult life. You bore me now, next..
Sorry but all I had ro do was read the first line to then realise the rest of your comment was absolute drivel. Quit getting all emotional over nothing, you're just embarassing yourself now

Those fools are gonna bang

Was expecting a little more hype for that fight

Anyone else excited?
Def surprised it was not marketed better or placef on the main card. But excited regardless, biased toward the Braddah Dre, but Sodiq is a legit up and comer. Should be a fun fight in person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back