Are you buying UFC 201?

I get it, paying PPV is like watching your money going with the river current...

haha

Depends on the card. If it's stacked or has a couple of my fave fighters, then I will definitely drop some cheese on it.

Nope, I hope nobody else does either so the UFC stops putting Lawler on watered down cards after big events in the hope of a trickle down affect.

I love watchigg Robbie. But after dropping $60 on 200. I just cant do it. Shit is such a gamble sometimes. Ive known that for a long time, but it became so clear at 200. One card can be a Barn burner, next a snoozer. I'll wait to see the reviews than maybe watch it after.

This will be one of those cards that I'll make a 930pm EST decision based on if I want to stay awake late, a few decent fights, but not any sort of a stacked card by any means.

I pay $60 a month for the channel that shows UFC so I'm sure as hell going to watch to get my money's worth. Then I might buy the PPV afterwards to watch it again if it's a good fight.

people still pay for ufc's? thought that stopped years ago.
ill be watching of course there are good fights

Yes. And if just Lawler and Namajunas/Kowalkiewicz deliver I'll have my money's worth.

live stream chatrooms are some of the darkest, evilest trolls ive ever seen

but arguably equally as entertaining as the fights

Agreed. Last time I took a look at one I saw something involving a Brazilian woman and a horse.

is it $60 for US people? I bet it feels weird paying this much for it when UFC 200, 199 and 198 were the same price... I'm watching it with combate. all UFC events for a monthly fee (about $20). if I had to pay $60 for a PPV I'd absolutely stream it...
Hd is 60 Standard def is 50. Maybe the UFC will start streaming more shows online and charge less seeing as they wouldn't have to split the monies with ppc providers and cable companies. You're right-this would be a good card for $20

yes, with all the events + shooto and other stuff that goes on fight pass.
New UFC ownership needs to come up with something like this. Like the NFL Sunday Ticket package. Just leave the option for people to buy the individual PPV's at full price but offer a bundle package. This pleases the hardcore fans and the casual fans alike. Make it a $250 annual deal including tax and fees and I bet the number of streams start to decline. We stream because it's too damn much to buy every card, even at the risk that the stream goes down mid-fight. And most everyone is willing to resort to reading the play by play in the forums if that happens before we would actually pay for the shit cards. BUT, for a package price, that would totally make it worth it. This way the UFC gets some cash they otherwise wouldn't have gotten and the fans get to watch uninterrupted fights at a much more reasonable price.

Agreed. Last time I took a look at one I saw something involving a Brazilian women and a horse.

1438376602344.jpg

Looks like sub 300,000 to me to TS. I won't be shelling out $50 to buy it.

Don't get me wrong... this would be a very nice looking Fight Night card... but once Mouse dropped out they lost my PPV money.

At least Reis is still in though right?

Will be watching but I get it as part of my BTSports sub,I do pay a decent amount every month for my sports packages (Probably the equivalent of $100 a month) and also pay for Fight Pass, sucks for the yanks having to cough up $50 a time, I take it most fans that buy PPVs probably also pay monthly for Fox Sports/ESPN.

Looks like sub 300,000 to me to TS. I won't be shelling out $50 to buy it.

Don't get me wrong... this would be a very nice looking Fight Night card... but once Mouse dropped out they lost my PPV money.

At least Reis is still in though right?
Ya but on the prelims now.

Back