Are you allowed to tip a lava lamp?

Is this a necro thread? I didn't realize they still sold those things. I had to throw away the 2 i had when we moved. I still have no idea what you are asking

"Allowed" WTF @Clippy you think the police are going to come get you if you tip over your lava lamp?

C'mon, you can cough up a little bit more. These lava lamps work their asses off. It's a hard job.

I blame these LED night lights stealing their jobs working for less.

Why did you buy an astro lamp? Stop killing the planet. It is just wax in the liquid. As it heats up the wax will float. When it gets to the top and starts to cool the wax sinks. What a total waste of money. The incandescent light bulb is also a power waster, why do you hate our environment @Clippy?
shut-up-hippie.jpg
;)

Dammit Clippy, you're Canadian, we have patience. Let it settle, have some jello shots, make comments on some absurd movie, then you go back and enjoy the wonder

Make some Kraft Dinner and drink Jello shots until you pass out. When you wake up, the lamp will be working fine.

Put it in the microwave. It’s the only way to fix it. You may have to drill a hole in the microwave door in order to plug the lava lamp while it’s being nuked.

You should give it a bit of space though.

We need a cow tipping thread.. You have not lived unless you have cow tipped. Should be on every mans bucket list.

I finally broke down and bought it but nobody told me it takes solo long to move. I got impatient and tipped it and now it's not mixing right .... Will it self correct or should I pop the cap off with my bottle opener and stir it with a chopstick?
chopstick? that's a cute name for it Clippy

Ooh dude you tipped it? That upsets the chemicals, the thing is a ticking time bomb now. Get it out of there before it explodes and burns your house down!

I usually tip about 20 procent,i dont tip the lamp shade though

I loved my old lava lamp but unfortunately, it died :( couldn't get it to work again.

RIP my lava lamp.

Back