Are you allowed to tip a lava lamp?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought it but nobody told me it takes solo long to move. I got impatient and tipped it and now it's not mixing right .... Will it self correct or should I pop the cap off with my bottle opener and stir it with a chopstick?

I finally broke down and bought it but nobody told me it takes solo long to move. I got impatient and tipped it and now it's not mixing right .... Will it self correct or should I pop the cap off with my bottle opener and stir it with a chopstick?
Don’t open it! It’ll erupt if you do that and burn your chopsticks

Dammit Clippy, you're Canadian, we have patience. Let it settle, have some jello shots, make comments on some absurd movie, then you go back and enjoy the wonder

Daaaamn Clippy, a lava lamp? Mrs. Clippy getting it good tonight!

This tipping culture is really getting out of hand.

If you want it to melt right use some soothing words and gentle caressing.

Damn, I remember getting that as a gift when I was a kid.

Didn't realize they still existed.

I want one now

I only tip lava lamps 1%

Last edited:
Why did you buy an astro lamp? Stop killing the planet. It is just wax in the liquid. As it heats up the wax will float. When it gets to the top and starts to cool the wax sinks. What a total waste of money. The incandescent light bulb is also a power waster, why do you hate our environment @Clippy?

Last edited:
Tune in for tomorrow's thread

@Clippy buys a Bonsai tree!

There's only one way to have a lava lamp. With inflatable transparent furniture.
61OUxTZAuWL._SX425_.jpg

When I go 90's, I go full 90's.

Saw the thread title and the username and I immediately thought Clippy was tipping it like a stripper.

Back