Are you a selfish person?

Not in a giving way but I have learned over the years to not fight other peoples battles for them.

I think it’s human nature to be selfish to a degree, I try not to be but I know I am. Currently working on it.
<WhatItIs>

Yeah ijm selfish because i dont want people damaging my property

Ikm also selfish because i dont mind doimg my job

Im definitely super selfish for paying my bills on time

I have my own place that i pay 1300/month for, can anything be more selfish?

Situationally what are you selfish about?
And how has this double edged sword hurt you or helped you?
I think I am very generous to people who I know are good.
I am ruthless to people who I think are shit.

being selfish is a good thing. you don't owe anybody a damn thing. examples: you're selfish if you don't want to donate money to feed poor hungry kids. why the fuck is my problem? their parents did the grime , they should do the time. You're selfish if you don't offer to pay for dinner on the first date. Bitch ain't sucking my dick or giving me anything in return. You're selfish if you don't give to the homeless. It's their fault they got there in the first place and they're trying to eat off other people's plates. Fuck all that. BE SELFISH.

I was very selfLESS for a time being, I tried to help everyone and gave up much of my time to help others when I should've been focusing on myself instead. A few years went by like that and I just grew sick of it, and felt like a complete doormat. (Which, honestly, I was.)
After I began looking out for myself more friends and family said I changed, and I grew more rude and uncaring.

But now I understand what I had mistaken (or rather been told) for selfishness was just me trying to stand up for myself, and be much more self confident and assertive instead of passively going along with everything.

I am very selfish, I ensure that I do not act selfishly.

Back