are you a poser...

That's a brown 2xl in the picture. I just packed it up to go to Sweden, I wish I was going with it.

www.SSFgear.com

Hahahaha, What? You can't Fedex yourself overnight as well, well that rule needs to be changed!

You could be a fan. Or you could simply like the clothes. Do you have to be a hockey player to wear a jersey? Go buy stuff man. ;)

I am an amateur fighter, although I have been inactive for a while, therefore I suck. I don't have any MMA related clothing except for my Truth Fightwear fightshorts and gloves, and my fairtex gloves. The only reason I don't wear any hoodies or t-shirts or shit is because I am always flatout broke and don't have the money.

just ordered the nogi oe hoodie xl , after seeing that picture you posted ron hope it comes soon!

I've seen Ron walking around in the black SSF hoodie and that damn thing looks awesome,. Stop being so f-ing anal and release it.

Hey I'll be in TN over Thanksgiving you want to meet up at Ed Clay's school. I'll bring you a hoodie and a pair of our new shorts. Check out the news section on our site about Brad.

www.SSFgear.com

Its as wearing one of those attitude football shirts vs a football jersey replica....the shirt with the saying suggests you train at that sport, the football replica is known to not be yours therefore puting you in the fan category so getting something that says fight gear/competitor without actually fighting makes you a poser or someone who wants to seem as a tough guy or asked by everyone on the train what he trains at...something more unknown that is fight related but not obvious will keep the people who are not hardcore fans at bay while only the hardcore ones asking you dumb questions..."so you do that ufc cagefighting?"

oh and you guys at this forum are just trying to promote your goods(I understand) to anyone no mattter what they use for so your opinions could be biased since I am not condoning things such as non- fighters from wearing a big BTT hoodie with a huge logo and competition team on the sleave...in a subtle way
do your thing guys

I like wearing gear out on the street because it helps me meet ohter bjj guys and mma fans

infamous mattyd said:
I like wearing gear out on the street because it helps me meet ohter bjj guys and mma fans

unless its something known to everyone like tapout/fairtex/sprawl....which any newbie will easily pick out, at my Capoeira class I wor my NAGA comp. t-shirt which helped me meet a fellow grappler which was definately cool

like I said in my second to last post above....you want good attention not stupid redneck attention

How about wearing a FCF or KTFO shirt out to a bar.....hmmm

is there a way you can block people on this forum...*cough* SSF *cough*

Posers are kids who wear Che Guevara shirts that they bought from a store.

As opposed to Che shirts that???? I dunno, they made themselves?

Foppa21 said:
I think he's talking about the 3/4 of them that don't even know what Che represented or what he did.

Foppa21 said:
I'm talking about Che shirts made and bought through capitalism. I don't know anyone who has "home-made" che shirts.

anvar said:
is there a way you can block people on this forum...*cough* SSF *cough*
please stop posting...you have been here for a while lurking and we like it that way...read don't write

Back