are you a poser...

I don't surf but I wear Quicksilver and a few other surf brands just because I like the designs.

Phenom is right, the Power Fist hoodie will be all embroidered and made they will be put together a little differently then the standard hoodies. They will be black and grey in color. The one posted above was just to check the sizing for the bigger guys. The sleeves will not be cuffed so you can pull it over your MMA gloves.

www.SSFgear.com

If you told people you were a fighter, but other than that you're good!

BOSNHB said:
If you told people you were a fighter, but other than that you're good!

Um what?

Here's what it boils down to. Does it look good? Does it fit? Does it make me NOT look like a big fat ass?

If it was just a case of not wearing something for fear of "representing" or being a poser, then everyone would be walking around in plain t-shirts and nike wouldn't be rolling in the dough.

I wear mma gear. So what, it looks good and I do a bit of training.
I wear hockey jerseys. I play hockey. But I'm wearing NHL and stuff like Team Canada jerseys. No way am I playing for those guys.
I wear tennis shirts, never played a game of tennis in my life.
I wear soccer shirts. I own a Real Madrid shirt. I will admit that I couldn't kick a soccer ball to save my life.
I have a All Blacks jersey. I'd get complete mowed over if I ever dare to set foot on a rugby field.

But it's the stuff I wear cos I feel comfortable to walk around town in. Hell after all that, I've realised, maybe I'm not athletic at all and should stay away from all sports :-(

It's like the idiot kids who wear skateboard shoes, pants, shirts, belts...and don't even skateboard....

Bizz said:
Anyone who would complain about anybody buying and wearing anything to do with their sport doesnt truly love their sport.

I don't play hockey...yet I have a Canucks Jersey.

And I promise you that if Bertuzzi or Linden ever saw me rocking my Nucks jersey around town they would at least give me the head nod of approval / appreciation for my support.

So no.....posers are people who buy skateboards and use them as fashion accesorys
Posers are the tourists with 2000 dollar showboard set ups and sit in the lodge all day

Supporters are always welcome to have some apperal

Bertuzzi packs a nice punch I'll tell you that :wink:

A poser is my friend wearing a "Tapout" shirt and sayign he's a future UFC fighter when he's never stepped foot in a gym, and is a TUF fan.

Thats a poser.

hydra said:
A poser is my friend wearing a "Tapout" shirt and sayign he's a future UFC fighter when he's never stepped foot in a gym, and is a TUF fan.

Thats a poser.

Can't get much poserish than that, unless he was sporting the signature Diego tapout shorts :wink:

What about people who wear Catarpillar shirts who don't drive tractors :)

So I guess I am a poser cause I wear Martha Stewart Living KMart clothing and say I am Suzie Homemaker, yet I am not. I am ashamed and sorry guys :p

hydra said:

Thats a poser.

Guess they don't think they'll make enough money by selling only to fighters.

Go figger.

SSF said:
you ain't jack unless you have a SSF hoodie, lol.

SSFgearPHH2.jpg

www.SSFgear.com

Tooo dang hot for hoodies in Hawaii!!

I want to move to Hawaii and apply for a job as one of the Bounty Hunters on Dog's A&E show!

I wear a Stormtrooper t-shirt but i don`t belong to the Empire army.

Does that make me a poser?

Fokai is poser free gear. the website says that it can be worn for surfing and barbequeing as well.

If you put a Chute Boxe patch on some BTT shorts, then I would call you a poser.

Gerrrr I want Both, I know I am getting the brown Nogi for XMas, w00t.

Back