Are you a good wingman?

no I don't like people leave me alone

Are you?

I realized most of my friends are not. Some of them have gotten laid or have gotten girlfriends thanks to me but often I find the chick I’m talking to is getting dragged away by her friend because my friend failed to keep her interest.

Anything tips/ approaches for winging?

Real men don't need help.

Read this
FX0KwcC.jpg

Amazon.com http://a.co/gj8SWLG

The best. Im funny and get em laughing , i have an ability to talk girls out of they clothes that yall wouldnt believe and Im faithful to my wife at the end of the night so all the actions yours .

Get wingwomen.

Meet a girl that you want to fuck and game her up. But, do not fuck her. Friend zone her. But always keep the tension there so that she always wants to fuck you.

Because she is so into you she will always talk you up, hang on you, flirt, make you look good, and brag about you to new girls you meet as well as to her female friends. She will automatically be an incredible wingwoman. Not only will she help you with your new girls, you'll also get the inside track with all her hot friends. Repeat the process with one of those hot friends and now your network expands. Rinse repeat. Enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back