Are you a good wingman?

P

Pugilistic

Are you?

I realized most of my friends are not. Some of them have gotten laid or have gotten girlfriends thanks to me but often I find the chick I’m talking to is getting dragged away by her friend because my friend failed to keep her interest.

Anything tips/ approaches for winging?

Maybe your friends are shitty at holding a conversation.... its not hard being a good wingman

No. Not really. Most of the cats I hung with didn't need wing men. Plus, I was more worried about getting myself laid.

It's hard to wingman for you, TS. No matter how good a gift of gab your wingman has, the girl he's talking to will be focused on the fact that the guy trying to pick up her friend is some awkward midget asian guy who eats roadkill.

Get pigeons as wings, they're better

It's hard to wingman for you, TS. No matter how good a gift of gab your wingman has, the girl he's talking to will be focused on the fact that the guy trying to pick up her friend is some awkward midget asian guy who eats roadkill.
Thought it would make my friend look better in comparison

Thought it would make my friend look better in comparison
Thats kinda how it is, agreeing with their bs stories, rolling along the jokes, being kind of "beta" but not too much. Get female friends as wings, they're the best imo. Esp. if they're attractive, its alot better than trying to get socially awkward fat Dave to vouch for you.

Probably the worst wingman ever....I'm much better leading the mission.

Oh yeah. I know how to subtly talk my boy up, hold a conversation, isolate. Whatever you need. If you're good she'll introduce you to her attractive friends. Two birds, one stone.

Thats kinda how it is, agreeing with their bs stories, rolling along the jokes, being kind of "beta" but not too much. Get female friends as wings, they're the best imo. Esp. if they're attractive, its alot better than trying to get socially awkward fat Dave to vouch for you.
For sure. Female wingmen are the fucking best. I knew one chick who would actively encourage her friends to hookup with me. I freaking loved her for that. Too bad we don’t keep in contact anymore

Oh yeah. I know how to subtly talk my boy up, hold a conversation, isolate. Whatever you need. If you're good she'll introduce you to her attractive friends. Two birds, one stone.
The only thing I do is either talk to the other girl to give my friend and “his girl” some alone time. I don’t really know how to be subtle about it so sometimes I just straight up tell the girl that my friend is interested in her or try to create some tension between them by saying shit like they should get a room or something. It’s worked before but only if the guy knows how to play along.

I've taken a couple of grenades.

If while your talking to some girl you´r interested in, you notice that her friend is about to drag her off, why dont you simply ask her something like : "Would you be interested in going out for a coffee or a drink, just the 2 of us, without the nannys?"
If she´s interested she´ll say yes, and you´ll live happy ever after...

Are you?

I realized most of my friends are not. Some of them have gotten laid or have gotten girlfriends thanks to me but often I find the chick I’m talking to is getting dragged away by her friend because my friend failed to keep her interest.

Anything tips/ approaches for winging?

yep, it's your friend that's the issue. Yep. :D

Yes, usually unintentionally.

Basically, if you're a good looking bloke who's a bit shy, hang out with me.

I'll talk to fucking ANY bird/group of birds, I have really good easy-going banter and always make girls laugh, I'm decent looking but the drawback? I'm pretty short! So you WILL clean up if you're my partner in crime and taller than me!

I'm a terrible wing man, I'll bail on my homeboys once I got some tail lined up.

Wingman are for noobs. If you're good, you don't need a wingman. The girl I was talking to was still hanging on to me for dear life with her friends trying to drag her away.

If you're good, you can hold a conversation with both chicks at the same time and choose which one to bring home later or bring both home.

If the girl allows her friend to pull her away then it means she is not that interested in you in the first place. Otherwise, with or without the friend she could choose to leave regardless.

If you must need a wingman, set up a series of wingman. When wingman A fails, have wingman B take his place asap.

Yes. I'm the male equivalent of the 7-8 girl that every 5-6 guy thinks he has a shot with, so when it's time for you to hit on that 10 her less attractive friends will be sufficiently preoccupied.

Back