Are you a "foodie?"

I like to cook and try new foods and different cuisines, but I rarely take pictures of my food. When I do it is almost always something I cooked.

Yup. I like to cook. I like to eat. I belong to a Facebook group where you post pictures of What's On Your Plate.

I have a fairly good sense of smell and that's a hefty percentage of what we "taste" in terms of flavors. I also live in a fairly diverse area and affluent area so I can get authentic food from a dozen or so different cultures (or, at least, very well done "fusion") locally.

Cuisine is arguably the highest form of art. It can stimulate the five senses, including scent (said to be the one tied strongest to memory.) It is also chemically consumed by the audience. A good book or movie can make you think. A song can make you get up and dance. Some live theatre forces you to interact. Food will make you sleepy (tryptophan in turkey,) alert (caffeine in açai,) gives you the ability to survive and even grow physically stronger.

You are what you eat. Don't be toxic or boring. It's not worth the chew or the swallow.

Are you a foodie? Do you take pictures of your food and post it on IG? Do you spend most of your free time looking at and researching food?

Personally, I could really care less about my food being special. Maybe I am the minority, IDK
I'm the opposite. Neither my wife or I really do much cooking. We do enjoy watching Top Chef from time to time though. I can appreciate the effort that goes into being a "Foodie" but I honestly have very simple tastes and can eat the same three or four things every day for months without a problem. I like what I like...

<Fedor23>

No. I don't take pictures of it and i barely eat at all to be honest.

Are you a foodie? Do you take pictures of your food and post it on IG? Do you spend most of your free time looking at and researching food?

Personally, I could really care less about my food being special. Maybe I am the minority, IDK
Yes except I don't have an ig

God, that's one word I despise, foodie, and the people that refer to themselves as such

I'm a Woody!

"AJ Woody" used to be my old login.

P.s. I think foodies are pretentious buttwipes.
Well, it's my opinion. Although some are ok.

I used to binge watch "Top Chef".

I'm a Woody!

"AJ Woody" used to be my old login.

P.s. I think foodies are pretentious buttwipes.
Well, it's my opinion. Although some are ok.

I used to binge watch "Top Chef".
I can't even cook, it's actually a little embarrassing. So, I definitely don't watch this show... but a good friend of mine was on one of the seasons. I'll PM you his name.

Yup. I like to cook. I like to eat. I belong to a Facebook group where you post pictures of What's On Your Plate.

I have a fairly good sense of smell and that's a hefty percentage of what we "taste" in terms of flavors. I also live in a fairly diverse area and affluent area so I can get authentic food from a dozen or so different cultures (or, at least, very well done "fusion") locally.

Cuisine is arguably the highest form of art. It can stimulate the five senses, including scent (said to be the one tied strongest to memory.) It is also chemically consumed by the audience. A good book or movie can make you think. A song can make you get up and dance. Some live theatre forces you to interact. Food will make you sleepy (tryptophan in turkey,) alert (caffeine in açai,) gives you the ability to survive and even grow physically stronger.

You are what you eat. Don't be toxic or boring. It's not worth the chew or the swallow.
Wise-Quotes-44481-statusmind.com.jpg

I like food, and cooking.

The best meals I've had weren't that photogenic though.

Putting photos of your food on instagram is the kind of thing that's popular with vanilla-ass people who think mayonnaise is spicy.

food preference

it goes

Japan, Thailand, China, Italian,

everything else

Since being a foodie requires the usage of social media, absolutely not.

However, I go out to eat at different places every weekend, try new things from various ethnicities and places that put different spins on certain dishes. I guess I eat like a foodie but hate social media too much to waste my time posting about it.

I had to do dump some chick because she always wanted to drive to LA or somewhere where social media hipsters were raving about.

the worst is when she got all excited about some Asian owned Bundt cake place.

I don't have Instagram but I do appreciate great food. My wife is a chef and we owned a restaurant for a few years. She still works as an executive chef sometimes and does menus once in a while for new restaurants. We like good and I like to think that we understand it pretty well.

I guess I've become snobby enough that if you take and post pictures of your dried pasta with canned sauce, I'm not interested.

I'm not a good enough cook to be a true foodie, I do hae a big interest in cooking and eating though.

Back