Are you a "foodie?"

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Are you a foodie? Do you take pictures of your food and post it on IG? Do you spend most of your free time looking at and researching food?

Personally, I could really care less about my food being special. Maybe I am the minority, IDK

I love food and making good food.
I have no instagram i make it for me and my family and friends. Its nice knowing all the ingredients, cuts of meat, part of the onion to use etc.

Cooking is an art

Nope. My palate is too muted. I also hate taking photos.

Very much so. I don't really post on IG anymore but I did here for a long time and I do take pics. I used to post them here but I got fed up with having to resize and stuff. Don't really Facebook a great deal but during lockdown I was posting pics of what I'd cooked pretty much every day.

Cooking and music are the only two things I can talk about with any real confidence, I'm a pretty decent cook and I'm definitely a bit of a food snob. I still enjoy a Carls Jnr every now and again though but I'd rather make a burger.

Very much so. I don't really post on IG anymore but I did here for a long time and I do take pics. I used to post them here but I got fed up with having to resize and stuff. Don't really Facebook a great deal but during lockdown I was posting pics of what I'd cooked pretty much every day.

Cooking and music are the only two things I can talk about with any real confidence, I'm a pretty decent cook and I'm definitely a bit of a food snob. I still enjoy a Carls Jnr every now and again though but I'd rather make a burger.

ronda-rousey-carls-jr-hed-2015.jpg

I hate when people stay posting pix of their food on social like no one cares

There are millions of Facebook food groups. Clearly people care.

Do you think there are more foodie girls or guys?

Sometimes the foodie guys fall into subgroups like the "I LOVE MEAT" guys, hunters, grill-obsessed guys, body builders

Do you think there are more foodie girls or guys?

Sometimes the foodie guys fall into subgroups like the "I LOVE MEAT" guys, hunters, grill-obsessed guys, body builders
I'd say women. Just as an example I follow a few Crockpot groups, Indian food groups, and Moroccan. I rarely see men on there at all.

My girlfriends a chef and I’ve always been obsessed with different types of foods and flavors. We try a lot of weird stuff but neither of us takes pictures of it and try to leave glorified yelp reviews.

Back