Are you a fan of UFC, or a Fan of Fighters?

I’m into refs
Me too! I swear Bam Bam fight tonight was sick, but Keith Peterson rivalling twinkle toes Jason Herzog's footwork would have got my Bonus $. Performance of old Booze & Cigs life.

Thats a whole other discussion. This isn't about fighter pay.
Mutually exclusive.

You can't be a fan of U Fight Cheap without fighters.
And if you're not a fan of U Fight Cheap then you're a fan of Fighters.

I’m a fan of mma, but I mostly only watch the UFC. But, since I also watch every Invicta card, and any decent ME they might have in Bellator. It’s clear I’m a fan of the sport. But, I’m not watching 50 hours of mma every week. Mostly the 6-7 hours I invest in the UFC.

I have been watching this shit for 2-3 decades I must have gone through all those levels.

currently I appreciate all mma and am more concerned with mma vs YouTuber and boxers and pay equity
I agree, I appreciate mma over all other sports, but i dont invest myself into any mma fighters.

Mutually exclusive.

You can't be a fan of U Fight Cheap without fighters.
And if you're not a fan of U Fight Cheap then you're a fan of Fighters.
You need to expand your train of thought. You are only thinking linear. But to your defense, your username checks out.

I'm a fan of Fights over Fighters and obviously Organizations....

I don't care bout tertiary factors like personality, legalities, origin, etc... If you can step in the cage I'm pretty much a fan and will watch. Nothing will Cancel that which I enjoy...MMA - If a mass murderer was cleared to fight in an Org I watch... I tune in. Doesn't matter what happened - if the powers that be ok it and it's on my docket... Let er ride...

Like a Stripper... Dollars for the Dance then Done...

I don't really care who the top Org is as long as there are plentiful pursuits... I would prefer 3-5 top Orgs with a pyramid dwindle but I don't really have much vested...

I guess again.... Basically...

<{JustBleed}>

This thread reminds me of Conor fanboys. Conor fanboys aren't fans of MMA, they're fans of Conor and his bank account.

I'm a fan of Fights over Fighters and obviously Organizations....

I don't care bout tertiary factors like personality, legalities, origin, etc... If you can step in the cage I'm pretty much a fan and will watch. Nothing will Cancel that which I enjoy...MMA - If a mass murderer was cleared to fight in an Org I watch... I tune in. Doesn't matter what happened - if the powers that be ok it and it's on my docket... Let er ride...

Like a Stripper... Dollars for the Dance then Done...

I don't really care who the top Org is as long as there are plentiful pursuits... I would prefer 3-5 top Orgs with a pyramid dwindle but I don't really care...

I guess again.... Basically...

<{JustBleed}>
And i agree with you about that. I respect anyone that actually makes it to the UFC.

I enjoy mma as a whole but UFC is easily the promotion I follow the most closely. UFC has the highest concentration of top fighters so it’s my organization of choice. I don’t have the time to devote to regularly watching more than one organization, so I only occasionally watch others for their biggest fights (like McKee/Pitbull tonight), though I will often look up results.

Bit grim bud, 2021 and all though;
tumblr_mt36isEJTd1rlizcwo1_400.gif
I've been watching UFC since UFC 40 when I was a punk kid and wanted to see Ken Shamrock in the "real wrestling". I have been so accustomed to the UFC presentation of fights that I have some weird mental block and don't enjoy fights from other organisations.[/QUOTE
I've been watching UFC since UFC 40 when I was a punk kid and wanted to see Ken Shamrock in the "real wrestling". I have been so accustomed to the UFC presentation of fights that I have some weird mental block and don't enjoy fights from other organisations.
That is a strange fetish sherbro.
which good fights ????

I agree, I appreciate mma over all other sports, but i dont invest myself into any mma fighters.
Only reason MMA exist is because of Fighters.
Sherdog exists because of Fighters.
You posting this is because of Fighters.

Only reason MMA exist is because of Fighters.
Sherdog exists because of Fighters.
You posting this is because of Fighters.
You misunderstand. This thread is about being a fan about UFC and its fighters, or being a fan about specific fighters.

I respect anyone that actually makes it to the UFC.

I did as well. In the Pandemic Landscape that has changed a tad but I can forgive maneuvering to keep the card and a fighters livelihood afloat.

The fighters, but I'm aware that the UFC offers the greatest earning potential and exposure for top level talent.

So If your still a top 15 fighter in your weight class worldwide, just hurry up and go to the largest organization.

You don't wanna be the big fish in the small pond, because you always have everything to lose and not much to gain. Essentially the MVP situation, you beat sub-par fighters until the inevitable happens. You run into a good fighter and make critical mistakes which leads to a loss, now your opportunity to go to a bigger organization is in jeopardy, and you get the reputation of a can crusher.

The worst thing that can happen is that you flame out and join another org, but even if your sub-par, you can still become a fan favorite like Perry, Tuivasa, Elkins, etc. Netting you much more money and exposure.

Last edited:
The fighters, but I'm aware that the UFC offers the greatest earning potential and exposure for top level talent.

So If your still a top 15 fighter in your weight class worldwide, just hurry up and go to the largest organization.
This makes sense if you are a Stand and bang fighter. If you are a fighter that just shoots and tries to lay and pray, then maybe you dont belong in the UFC.

Ts Not caring about the fighters stems from the ufcs failure to promote them properly imo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back