Are women tougher emotionally?

No, they are not tougher emotionally... they talk it through with their friends and relatives and cry about it together, I think that's what helps them get over it better than most men do. They just have a better way to deal with it.

200.gif

Don’t underestimate the toughness of women. They will go though hell for their children more so than us men. .

Generally, no, but in certain cases they will absolutely be tougher than men. There is a woman my grandma used to talk about who cut her two arms to feed her children in the Leningrad Blockade

Woman in leningrad blockade who grew up poor in soviet union and has to work 14 hour days versus modern woman who grew up in comfort (in west atleast) is probably not the best comparison

This coming from a guy whos grandfather was in blockade, crawling through ruins to find food (which is also why he could eat anything as an adult)

Women are not more emotional than men... just more sensitive... that's different. When man comes in touch with emotions, they are usually of deeper quality. It's a myth that women are more emotional, just more sensitive. And men are tougher emotionally, far easier to control emotions than women... when man becomes sensitive, also he gets out easier. Today modern age is just propaganda.

Last edited:
Approximately 20% of men in the UK are raising another man's child that they believe to be their own.

It is statistically proven that women cheat at a far higher rate than men do

So yes I'm not surprised that men generally tend to be more clingy than their female counterparts

uh, source?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...CZ8VdcIhO7wJTNhy4AnZ7hfKog6WV35uLvc56CS_qnoRs

Conservative estimate is 20%, but in some regions of the UK it is as high as 30%
Come on, this is not what you are suggesting. This is one company who sells Paternity tests and they make the claim that of those tests, 20% will reveal that the child is not the father's.

You cannot infer from this statement alone that 20% of all children born in the UK are to a different father than they believe to be, and certainly does not lay claim that women cheat on men far more than their counterparts do on them.

In order for someone to take a paternity test, there must have been suspicion or an admission of infidelity before buying the test to take it. People don't just buy these tests out of the blue. And what if the woman met the man shortly after an encounter with another man that impregnated her without her knowing of the fact?

Your prior statement is completely riddled with bias

Women definitely have more outlets than men which helps. But I give a slight edge to women for being emotionally unstable. Judging by abuse stats they can definitely be more angry and in general have bad attitudes.

Good, you know how statistics work.

So women have a higher percentage of liars? :D

I think they cheat at roughly an equal rate. Women probably justify it more "I was drunk"... "that one doesn't count..." etc.
I dunno. Look at any cheating thread here and there are always guys saying men cheat only for sex so its not as bad. Or that men are supposed to chase women so their promiscuity should be expected and even applauded. To me thats all BS since the effects of promiscuity and cheating are essentially the same regardless what gender does it.

Women have a higher pain tolerance than men, that's proven empirically I believe. Emotional pain is pain like other pain is.

Women definitely have more outlets than men which helps. But I give a slight edge to women for being emotionally unstable. Judging by abuse stats they can definitely be more angry and in general have bad attitudes.

I dunno. Look at any cheating thread here and there are always guys saying men cheat only for sex so its not as bad. Or that men are supposed to chase women so their promiscuity should be expected and even applauded. To me thats all BS since the effects of promiscuity and cheating are essentially the same regardless what gender does it.

Apparently it's the other way around, that men are often interviewing for a position when cheating where as women are more likely looking for we better genes to take back into the home.

Broadly speaking, in slight biases.

I made the same point as you in another post. However, the stigma won't necessarily make them any less promiscuous... just better at hiding it. Sex, like life... will always find a way.
<WellThere>

With that said, many times women's cheating is justified too. Many attribute it as failure in the man's part to keep his woman happy.

Depends really. I don’t think that is something you can easily quantify because people are so different.

I made the same point as you in another post. However, the stigma won't necessarily make them any less promiscuous... just better at hiding it. Sex, like life... will always find a way.
<WellThere>

With that said, many times women's cheating is justified too. Many attribute it as failure in the man's part to keep his woman happy.
In the end most people are guilty of justifying shitty acts in general, not just cheating. And in cheating, men and women really aren't different in any respects regarding hiding, justification, etc. It's just when you have a place that is 99.9% male obviously there will be some bias and self-righteousness.

I did see a study that said overall men cheat more, but not by a huge amount, but not negligible either. What made it kind of messed up was women were more likely to cheat when they are younger whereas men are more likely to do it when married or with families.

They tend to have better social bonds which can get them through tough times.

LMAO in general not a chance in hell

When it comes to breaking up relationships women have already decided weeks or even months in advance its not working or they aren't happy

Also a lot of the time.. men won't realize this and women won't tell them what's wrong.. which is why its a shock and they have a harder time getting over it

No. Any "women are stronger" talk is just "you go gal" female empowerment.

Didn't you see the other post about fighting with girls? Half the stories were emotional women trying to stab people.

I think men are taught to stifle their emotions and it bottles up and eventually eats them up from the inside out. Whereas women can cry, vent, eat a tub of ice cream with their girlfriends and then bounce back... not to mention they can get rebound sex in .00002 seconds flat.
This.

Back