Are women tougher emotionally?

Before we start, all i am doing is asking a question based on observation. What I noticed is, when couples break up, they mourn the loss of relationship.

But it seems like in the cases I have seen, the females tend to get over it and move on and not linger. While the guys tend to hold on to the hurt longer.

I noticed this in people I know when Johnny told Tommy that he never got over Ali in the campfire scene. Like Johnny I know acquaintances who are still holding on to their former love from the 2000s.

I don't know if this is random coincidence or if it's like that everywhere.

Also shootfighting was the original style of MMA. Will zab and Martin kove were in it.

Most women initiate divorce because the laws and courts are biased in their favor. Men are way more likely to be devastated by a cheating whore who took everything.

Good, you know how statistics work.

So women have a higher percentage of liars? :D

I think they cheat at roughly an equal rate. Women probably justify it more "I was drunk"... "that one doesn't count..." etc.

I actually believe that women cheat less. At least in my country. Most girls are still brought up to be nice persons and a lot of them are pretty loyal to their spouses. I've known a couple of cheating women, but a lot more cheating dudes always sliding in everyone's DMs. This is just anecdotal though, but I believe the statistic.

I actually believe that women cheat less. At least in my country. Most girls are still brought up to be nice persons and a lot of them are pretty loyal to their spouses. I've known a couple of cheating women, but a lot more cheating dudes always sliding in everyone's DMs. This is just anecdotal though, but I believe the statistic.

Who are these cheating dudes fucking?

Approximately 20% of men in the UK are raising another man's child that they believe to be their own.

It is statistically proven that women cheat at a far higher rate than men do

So yes I'm not surprised that men generally tend to be more clingy than their female counterparts

What percentage of men obsess about "dominance" from their basement?

I actually believe that women cheat less. At least in my country. Most girls are still brought up to be nice persons and a lot of them are pretty loyal to their spouses.

Well, they're not gonna wear it on their sleeve. Besides being a player is less looked down upon than being a whore. I imagine the fairer sex would practice more discretion.

A guy is more likely to kill himself due to a breakup. Both genders on average have their emotional strengths and weaknesses.

They largely tend to move on before men. By the time the breakup comes they've already been processing things for awhile.

A guy is more likely to kill himself.

How many women shelters are there? How many men's shelters? How much support is there for women vs men? How unfair are family courts?

It it so biased against men. Everything is.

How many women shelters are there? How many men's shelters? How much support is there for women vs men? How unfair are family courts?

It it so biased against men. Everything is.

I know, I'm agreeing with you man. Lol

Don’t underestimate the toughness of women. They will go though hell for their children more so than us men. .

Generally, no, but in certain cases they will absolutely be tougher than men. There is a woman my grandma used to talk about who cut her two arms to feed her children in the Leningrad Blockade

V7fV0Y3.jpg

Why do you think women emotionally check out/break up with you months before actually doing so? Hint: it’s not because they are mentally strong

Is there some kind of a contest I don't know about?

No, a man might cry if a family member dies, and maybe even his dog, women cry if they're slightly inconvenienced.

The breakup thing probably depends on who's doing the breaking up. If the woman ends it, she's probably already moved on before she even ends it. In general, men are probably slightly more sentimental and women are more affectionate.

No, they're bigger trianwrecks in anything that requires a level head. Alot of times I wonder how certain women are managers or directors. I've seen them personally get overwhelmed, get anxiety, then go full retard and shut down. Like bud, if you're at company meeting with tough aggressive clients you gonna shutdown too? These types are usually the "strong, independent" crowd. Almost like they're trying to compensate for their own internal issues.

If I was a bad dude I'd use it against them to pull others to me to replace them. Absolute ridiculous to show that kind weakness in front of everyone, esp in a position of management.

Anyhow, they get over relationships faster because they always have multiple backups of men waiting in line. When you have potential job prospects lined up for you it's easier to chalk the loss.

"Can't believe she got over me so quick"

Because she's been going down with Dave 3 months before your breakup, and have Joe and Mike on the backup of that too. Plus weirdo friend-zone desperado who feeds her every demand in hopes of her looking his way.

Last edited:
Back