Are women self-defense classes pointless?

Women can't fight men. It's like men trying to fight a gorilla. Look at all the female mma fighters getting beat up by their male spouses.

With the exception being Jessica Rose Clark, who fought off a choke and then knocked out her then MMA fighter boyfriend Julian Wallace with a head kick who snapped because she brought him home the wrong noodles.

That was some funny shit when all that came out. Couldn't've happened to a bigger douchebag either.

A man's life is literally dedicated to providing women with peace of mind. If women think they're safer because of a Rex Kwon Do class then so be it(not the poster he's a borderline homosexual).

So you're saying a man's life consists of selling illusions and basically conning women? I gotcha.

It could buy her time to run. Im not saying the classes are 100 pct,but if she has weapons like that to defend herself,its not worthless either

And then? What if she can't run effectively due to her footwear? What if she can't outrun the perp? An elbow strike is just part of the package; where's the package? A 1-day seminar ain't enough to deliver the package, and an incomplete set can and may someone's whole day.

The best self defense for a woman (or anyone really) is a Taser or pepper spray.

A woman’s first line of defence is that high pitched scream. Women need to remember they can go off like car alarms, even if no ones around the decibel level alone will be damaging ear drums.

Most martial arts before UFC purged fake martial arts are just a waste of money scam. But even then, as you point out, a ton of the stuff is bogus. My little cousin did some bogus type of Karate, 100 dollars a week for 15 years, but his like 3rd degree black belt and then got f'n rekt in a fight at school by some football player. Strength and athletiscm will pretty much overcome everything in a fight, lest you are a very skilled legit martial artist (like wrestler, BJJ, mt or boxer): almost all street fights hit the ground in two seconds and then it is strength, power.

I teach my students that they should pretend to offer a BJ, then bite his dick off, then run away.

Or at least I would, if i were a self defense teacher, and had students, and was cool.

<{Joewithit}>

eZsJw.jpg

A major organization that has international offices used to offer self defense classes to employees about to move.

After a few years, they audited the class and saw that statistically speaking, people who took the class were more likely to get mugged.

They concluded that people who took the one weekend course had an unrealistic belief in their ability to fend off a mugger. So, rather than get away, they stayed and got mugged.

They stopped teaching the class.

Damn. So the classes are actually doing them a disservice! How counterintuitive

I taught my little sisters to eye gouge, and to do it hard enough to break their fingers, because they won't break their fingers, and it will win the fight, provided they aren't a legitimate tough guy male.

That's a lot of pronouns!

But yeah, eye gouging will def be effective. It doesn't sound easy to do though.

. Strength and athletiscm will pretty much overcome everything in a fight, lest you are a very skilled legit martial artist (like wrestler, BJJ, mt or boxer): almost all street fights hit the ground in two seconds and then it is strength, power.

Ooh, I was with you til this. It's a scale, the more skill you have the less athleticism you need and vice versa. Just like a short NBA player must be the most skillful and a 7'6 center can barely shoot the ball. Mighty mouse will whoop most normal sized men.

I digress though.

Ooh, I was with you til this. It's a scale, the more skill you have the less athleticism you need and vice versa. Just like a short NBA player must be the most skillful and a 7'6 center can barely shoot the ball. Mighty mouse will whoop most normal sized men.

I digress though.
I'd agree, but if skill is equal, the bigger, stronger more athletic guy wins. Obviously Mouse or highly skilled guys are the exception to the rule. Like I'd bet that an NFL player that has never trained would beat the shit out of Punk with no training.

I like these, although I've literally been called a "victim blamer" by some SJWs online for advocating a woman avoids dangerous situations.
giphy.gif

If anyone's ever seen Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, that line was said to Daniel Craig's character. So true.

I get a bit offended if a girl gets paranoid when we're walking the street at night, but realize for all she knows I'm a serial killer, (and I technically could kill her if I wanted to) so it's nothing personal.

I know this will make me sound like an old curmudgeon, but the old addage that nothing good happens after midnight does have a grain of truth.

Now much stronger is the average American amn, which is like 5'8 180 compared to a woman who is 5'3 145 ? If both are competely untrained, I'd imagine the dude wouod have lat least 20 pounds of muscle in addition to better reflexes.

A woman’s first line of defence is that high pitched scream. Women need to remember they can go off like car alarms, even if no ones around the decibel level alone will be damaging ear drums.

Better yet, yell at a certain pitch reminiscent of a mother yelling your name from downstairs when she found out you did bad shit or hasn't done your chores. That tone makes you flinch and makes your stomach churn. That's Bene Gesserit-level shit right there.

Now much stronger is the average American amn, which is like 5'8 180 compared to a woman who is 5'3 145 ? If both are competely untrained, I'd imagine the dude wouod have lat least 20 pounds of muscle in addition to better reflexes.

Not to mention less aversion to violence.

It works because they are stupid.

Well, I have to kinda agree, cuz they should have aborted before they were birthed certain males who believe certain things about life and the world...

Women can't fight men. Everyone's knows that.

Fat women can. They’re strong, dude. Saw a vid of some fat chick literally tossing a guy like a fucking feather and he wasn’t a small guy either. Watch out for those rhinos. Just cause they’re actually a woman don’t mean they can’t beat ya. You’d be reeeeal surprised.

Well, I have to kinda agree, cuz they should have aborted before they were birthed certain males who believe certain things about life and the world...
<DCWhoa>

Fat women can. They’re strong, dude. Saw a vid of some fat chick literally tossing a guy like a fucking feather and he wasn’t a small guy either. Watch out for those rhinos. Just cause they’re actually a woman don’t mean they can’t beat ya. You’d be reeeeal surprised.
I was being sarcastic. There are many men who are giant pansies.

Back