Are we taking bethe too lightly?

This girl couldn't finish Jessamyn Duke in 15 minutes lol. This will be over when Ronda wants it over.

Ronda has weakness in that she fights emotional and goes full throttle off the line.. not to mention she gets hit when she trades punches.

I'm actually impressed that Bethe is only 3 years in. If she's a fast learner, she very well made leaps in her takedown defense... and she hits hard.

Ronda's chin can get cracked like anyone.

You AND TS can decide on a part of my sig, each. That's how sure I am, that Correiass loses.

Well, I am no saying she will win !

The only thing I was pointing at was that this is MMA, and bigger upsets took place.

There is never a situation that a fighter has zero chances to win.

These are highly trained professionals, FFS.

Well, I am no saying she will win !

The only thing I was pointing at was that this is MMA, and bigger upsets took place.

There is never a situation that a fighter has zero chances to win.

These are highly trained professionals, FFS.
I know you're not saying Bethe will win, I'm just offering the penalty for fun. (The penalty applies to me, it doesn't have to be a sig bet)

But, I think this is a squash match for Ronda. I do not see any conceivable way that Bethe wins. I hope I'm wrong, though. I hope it is competitive.

Ronda has weakness in that she fights emotional and goes full throttle off the line.. not to mention she gets hit when she trades punches.

I'm actually impressed that Bethe is only 3 years in. If she's a fast learner, she very well made leaps in her takedown defense... and she hits hard.

Ronda's chin can get cracked like anyone.

Point me towards a fight where Bethe has shown that she hits hard.

As a Ronda fan, I am nervous every time she fights.

We surely do. These threads like 'under or over 60 seconds' are ridiculous.

This is MMA, anything can happen, I give Bethe solid 20% of winning.

If I thought Bethe had even a 20% chance of winning, then I'd go bet $10 on her to win $130.

I know you're not saying Bethe will win, I'm just offering the penalty for fun. (The penalty applies to me, it doesn't have to be a sig bet)

But, I think this is a squash match for Ronda. I do not see any conceivable way that Bethe wins. I hope I'm wrong, though. I hope it is competitive.

You know, there are a 'Barao - Dillashaw' or 'GSP - Serra' fights from time to time.

I just watch MMA for too long to consider fighters as a 'lock'.

Of course, ON PAPER Bethe has no way to win this beside fluke KO.

ON PAPER.

And Rhoda has many many glaring flaws in her game (like striking defense), it is just no woman havent exploit it yet.

I don't think so. Bethe has zero tools to deal with Ronda's game. I'm not convinced it will be short and I actually believe Ronda might try to drag it out for a while. I'm sort of expecting Ronda to use her grappling solely for positioning and then aim to GNP Bethe's face as long as possible. I see pitbull being even uglier after this fight.

This

We surely do. These threads like 'under or over 60 seconds' are ridiculous.

This is MMA, anything can happen, I give Bethe solid 20% of winning.

Need to stop using this for Ronda and her WMMA fights. lmao

And seems those 60 seconds threads weren't ridiculous at all. 34 seconds brah.

Ayy lmao. WMMA has the one of the shallowest talent pools of any sport.

Back