Are we seeing a Cro Cop comeback? (to the UFC)

To be honest Cro Cop has been looking good for some time now!, UFC should have tried everything to keep him after he beat down Gonzaga in Poland. Whats that like 7 or 8 fight win streak now!.

There are still many guys he would beat in UFC, and many good fights they could have made.

To be honest Cro Cop has been looking good for some time now!, UFC should have tried everything to keep him after he beat down Gonzaga in Poland. Whats that like 7 or 8 fight win streak now!.

There are still many guys he would beat in UFC, and many good fights they could have made.

Um, Mirko got popped for roids and then "retired" two weeks away from a scheduled fight with Anthony Hamilton.

That's not someone you bend over backwards for. Lol

Murko needs to stay in Japan where the competition is easier and the juice flows freely.

I swear... you Murko fans have a very distorted view of reality. Lmao

I think, eventually, Bellator will set up a HW title fight for CC.

Or Emelianenk Shodo Cro Cop II.

Post Pride Mirko was never a UFC material he made comebacks 2 or 3 times and all of them were horrible,now he is like 42-43 years old and people should be idiot to expect him doing good in UFC

I love Cro Cop so am happy to see him have success outside the UFC. He is getting old now so he needs to stay outside where he can have his vitamins.

Seems weird that fighters from UFC can test positive, get banned then go to another promotion and win fights (whilst on roids etc) then come back to the UFC once their ban is up

you kidding me?

15781273_10210614586034763_8702428604873359919_n.jpg

rizin gives much better toys

Um, Mirko got popped for roids and then "retired" two weeks away from a scheduled fight with Anthony Hamilton.

Murko needs to stay in Japan where the competition is easier and the juice flows freely.

Roids??????!! come on man you're better than that. No

Mirko's awesome.

If he is juicing, props to him.

Post Pride Mirko was never a UFC material he made comebacks 2 or 3 times and all of them were horrible,now he is like 42-43 years old and people should be idiot to expect him doing good in UFC
Not saying he'd definitely win the belt, but UFC HW division is weak as fuck. He'd definitely have a chance.

Funny thing is, his test came back clean, he only got in trouble because he admitted he'd taken HGH after shoulder surgery to heal up faster.

Let Mirko be. He is fine where he is at and he has nothing left to prove.

One of my all time favs, so I'm really happy to see him doing well where he is. But, a UFC return would be disastrous for him, I think.

Back