Are we Overpopulated?

Populations are projected to shrink naturally. People ain't making enough kids to keep the numbers up. Also, no we aren't overpopulated as a whole. Some places, sure.

That's only true for developed nations, white populations, and Japan.

That's only true for developed nations, white populations, and Japan.

China too apparently, and that's a substantial part of the world population, or they are trending that way. I didn't see the numbers though. Just heard it in a debate.

China too apparently, and that's a substantial part of the world population, or they are trending that way. I didn't see the numbers though. Just heard it in a debate.

So their ridiculous growth rate reversed? I mean, that's not a bad thing.

Judging by the ease with which I now travel around NY, I have to say..Indubitably..

Do we have too many obese and low iq individuals in the age of VR/ augmented reality, stem cells and borderline immortality technology?

Of course we're overpopulated. There's probably some 8 billion people on the planet now. The earth ain't made to hold that many. It isn't made to feed that many. China and India and such need to chill the hell out on making babies.

I am inclined to think the problem isn't overpopulation, but one of uneven density.

US as an example, have pockets of very dense urban centers, the biggest one is probably the stretch from Boston to Washington. And then there is the midwest flyover states that barely has any people.

Yes approaching 9 billion is ridiculous when there was only 1.5 billion in the 1900s. The bigger issue is the increasing quality of life meaning each person is spending more resources and higher carbon emmissions.

US has the highest carbon emissions per capita. Once African and Asian nations catch up we're all fucked.

My solution: Nuke America.

Why not Nuke Africa and Asia? Get ahead of the problem.

I dont think it has anything to do with low iq obese people.

It has to do with people in general. Its going after the weak. Not just people with heart conditions,all sorts of pre existing conditions,.low immunity,the old, etc

Its just killing what it can kill because theres too many people in general. If it stopped tommorow it has already had an incredible effect on the world,and will change some things.
It hasn’t killed that many people. More people died from the flu this year than Covid. Covid is only reeking havoc in a few places so far. Italy for example. as someone else said, for it to change the world, at least in terms of population, the overall number would need to be well over 100 million.

It hasn’t killed that many people. More people died from the flu this year than Covid. Covid is only reeking havoc in a few places so far. Italy for example. as someone else said, for it to change the world, at least in terms of population, the overall number would need to be well over 100 million.
It is also mainly ravaging older populations in countries with low birth rates too, so it has little effect on the future population.

Yes we should only have 1 billion people in this planet. That should be our max.

Yes we should only have 1 billion people in this planet. That should be our max.
Half of that, IMO

8-27-2007-23.jpg

without the hood of delusion his memBrain has been rubbing up against jeans like reality of our world and has now evolved into a desensitized member

also remember if you want o keep your humanity.... Keep your hood!

“Interesting” metaphor, valid point.

Well, it’s really the consumption part that’s problem.

It may be that the world can sustain 7 or 8 billion people who aren’t waste producing fatasses just fine.

I hope not, otherwise It could turn into The Thinning

A Logan Paul movie

Back