Are we Overpopulated?

I live in Canada and I have a hard time finding solace. I have one special fishing spot I can go to be guaranteed people free. And then it is a lil dangerous. Bears and such roam there.

I live in Canada and I have a hard time finding solace. I have one special fishing spot I can go to be guaranteed people free. And then it is a lil dangerous. Bears and such roam there.
I sometimes just walk into a nearby cemetary. Can go for hours without being near anyone,and get some good walking in. Too many idiots still at the parks.

Populations are projected to shrink naturally. People ain't making enough kids to keep the numbers up. Also, no we aren't overpopulated as a whole. Some places, sure.

Nothing to do with obese or low iq individuals. Like HHJ said this virus is attacking the weak with compromised health or old humans.

Overpopulated, Yes to a certain extent.

This virus doesn't see color, social class, being "elite.", skinny, fit, athletic, healthy, unhealthy. Etc
It's just ravaging what it can get. It the end there will still be low iq & obese people that inherit this planet in the population.

Populations are projected to shrink naturally. People ain't making enough kids to keep the numbers up. Also, no we aren't overpopulated as a whole. Some places, sure.

Pretty much Africans and Pakistani’s are the only ones having lots of kids anymore.

Most population growth is really attributed to those two regions.

Wow dude, I’ve been known to troll but this dude is more desensitized than Peter North.

Holy shit

Grats on the mod dude

Good post but there must have been an adminstrative error because I could have sworn I was next in the line of succession for moderatorship

Good post but there must have been an adminstrative error because I could have sworn I was next in the line of succession for moderatorship

How dare you question the legitimacy of my modship. Bow to me peasant! I'd ban you If I'd know how!

How dare you question the legitimacy of my modship. Bow to me peasant! I'd ban you If I'd know how!
I seriously question the merit based social mobility of this forum community to be honest but it wouldn't be fair to hold you responsible for that

I seriously question the merit based social mobility of this forum community to be honest but it wouldn't be fair to hold you responsible for that

Well, I didn't ask for this. I was born (again) into this life.

I don't think they gave me any of the mod privileges. Just the handle and blue letters, Can't find the mods sub-forum either.

What we need to do is branch out and colonize Mars

And go step further and go out to the asteroid belt and mine for resources

Maybe we will find some kind of new mysterious blue goo alien life form and all kinds of interesting things

Wow dude, I’ve been known to troll but this dude is more desensitized than Peter North.
without the hood of delusion his memBrain has been rubbing up against jeans like reality of our world and has now evolved into a desensitized member.

also remember if you want o keep your humanity.... Keep your hood!

I'd kill all of yous except the hot girls if I could. For the betterment of society of course. I'm an altruist.

What we need to do is branch out and colonize Mars

And go step further and go out to the asteroid belt and mine for resources

Maybe we will find some kind of new mysterious blue goo alien life form and all kinds of interesting things
I always suspected the song "Blue" was a prophetic song of the dystopia future

Back