Are we Overpopulated?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do we have too many obese and low iq individuals in the age of VR/ augmented reality, stem cells and borderline immortality technology?

I'm no statiscicalist! But yes!

Need more panthers and wolves!

Throw in some bears too!

Not if Corona has anything to say about it...

Theres always too many people. It really makes you wonder if thats what this is all about. Probably EXACTLY this...think about it

Imagine if everyone got this virus the same? itd be the black plague all over again. So the thing aint gunnin for us all..but it sure is givin us the business.

Theres always too many people. It really makes you wonder if thats what this is all about. Probably EXACTLY this...think about it

Imagine if everyone got this virus the same? itd be the black plague all over again. So the thing aint gunnin for us all..but it sure is givin us the business.
I'd like to see Bigfeet reclaim their land!

Yes, and we have been for a while.

I dont think it has anything to do with low iq obese people.

It has to do with people in general. Its going after the weak. Not just people with heart conditions,all sorts of pre existing conditions,.low immunity,the old, etc

Its just killing what it can kill because theres too many people in general. If it stopped tommorow it has already had an incredible effect on the world,and will change some things.

Hell yes we are. By quite a lot.

.01 rate for under 40s based on minimal testing

I have a better chance winning the lotto.
Well then Mr. Lucky Guy, you better buy your ticket now... funerals ain’t cheap these days

Next question.

Should the IRS be abolished? Yes.
tumblr_n8sa8sP81H1sj4xr4o5_500.gifv

If you agree with depopulation then do yourself a favor and kill yourself. Kill your whole family too while you're at it to really cut down on your carbon footprint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back