Are we forgetting Max has lost 3 of his last 5 fights?

C. You definitely would not say that to MY FACE ....FOR REAL YOU WOULDN'T CUZ AIN'T NO REAL GANGSTER...TRY JESUS DON'T TRY ME

Why would anyone shy away from saying "one of those losses was up a weight class that he had never fought in against the #1 contender" to your face? You're making this thread more and more retarded by the minute, which is quite a feat considering where it started.

Why would anyone shy away from saying "one of those losses was up a weight class that he had never fought in against the #1 contender" to your face? You're making this thread more and more retarded by the minute, which is quite a feat considering where it started.
No dummy you obviously did read all the posts that lead up to me saying what I said so its making YOU look retarded...I mean wow

Context clearly matters.

He fought a top 5 guy in the world at a higher weight class and put on a great performance solidly losing a competitive fight.

He fought in another crazy amazing fight with Volk again solidly losing a competitive fight.

Then he absolutely out fought Volk in the 2nd fight. He dropped him and the entire community was arguing if it was a robbery or not.

His losses have been competitive amazing fights vs top tier fighters. When you put him in there with top 5 guys in his own class instead of Volk who is a stud in his own right, Max beats them to the point sherdog thinks the fight should've been stopped.

Oh and he is 29 and rapidly improving still.

A) You missed a word in the title.

B) Everyone knows he won the re-match vs Volk

C) One of those losses was up a weight class that he had never fought in against the #1 contender

D) Go fuck y'self
Lol and I am the one with a yellow card ....let's see
A. It was fixed in edit
B. He still lost and was not the same
C. You definitely would not say that to MY FACE ....FOR REAL YOU WOULDN'T CUZ AIN'T NO REAL GANGSTER...TRY JESUS DON'T TRY ME
3c4f.gif

No I was stating facts what in my thread was wrong?....and for answers to your repetitive point your fellow sherdog made ...see above lol

What in my response was wrong, you still sound like a wiki capper leaving things out of context.

And lol imagine being on the Internet around 40+ years old trying to intimidate people all around the world, that's not gonna work bro, you're not the man in your AV, you might be reaching about as high as his leg is but you're not Bruce Lee. You have an account on an Internet Forum that's literally 3 times the age of my little brother, what exactly are we trying to do here?

Who do we think we're intimidating here?

OMG he would get KO by Jake Paul who is 2-0 as a PRO BOXER!!!

idiot.

What in my response was wrong, you still sound like a wiki capper leaving things out of context.

And lol imagine being on the Internet around 40+ years old trying to intimidate people all around the world, that's not gonna work bro, you're not the man in your AV, you might be reaching about as high as his leg is but you're not Bruce Lee. You have an account on an Internet Forum that's literally 3 times the age of my little brother, what exactly are we trying to do here?

Lessons on sherdog debate...when people can't refute your argument...they resort to insults Lmboooooooooo

I don't get yellows for nothing a few people on here know me and know I am for real ...and I and t play that...you about to find out first hand....state your opinion...but the disrespect will not be tolerated
lol

It's not an age problem it's a respect problem.... if I was 12 or 45 you should still respect a person online or not...but didn't grow or still growing up I should say with not home training or manners.

What about what I said was wrong, you're around 40 trying to sound tough lol.

And you can't even spell Lmao right bud.
Not sounding tough...keep talking crazy...all you gonna do is report me to the mods saying you fear for your life...lmboooooooooo lmboooooooooo

Try what? hey dude you know this is not 7th grade grammer class right? Oops you might be in the 7th grade...my bad dude carry on
You still got G-R-A-M-M-A-R on 7th grade? Wisconsin education, ladies and gentlemen. And try what? How about sounding like someone who could put even a single sentence together. Me knowing the alphabet and you rambling the way you do is all the G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E anyone could ever need to see I'm at least more intelligent than you.

You still got G-R-A-M-M-A-R on 7th grade? Wisconsin education, ladies and gentlemen. And try what? How about sounding like someone who could put even a single sentence together. Me knowing the alphabet and you rambling the way you do is all the G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E anyone could ever need to see I'm at least more intelligent than you.
No just a bigger mouth than me ....lmboooooooooo

Back