Are we forgetting CoGar absolutely schooled Cruz?

True but Cody got outlanded in some of the rounds. That doesn't talk to a schooling
Yeah, he got hit by weak, shitty strikes while clowning on Dom and landing a ton of significant strikes.

Well....not quite.

Cody didn’t fight to his potential, made some mistakes and against TJ you just can’t do that.

Missed the main card and all the hoopla started drinking too soon, but from I've seen and read seems like Cody hasn't moved a inch since their last fight. Cody might wanna think about going the TJ way TAM can't seem to prepare him for the real big fights. If he's ever to get another crack maybe a mini break from TAM would do him good...

I always forgot that CoGar and Domachenko fought, probably because I skipped that card for whatever reason.

I wonder how CoGar would do at 145 against FrEdgar or maybe rematching Trius at 135

Missed the main card and all the hoopla started drinking too soon, but from I've seen and read seems like Cody hasn't moved a inch since their last fight. Cody might wanna think about going the TJ way TAM can't seem to prepare him for the real big fights. If he's ever to get another crack maybe a mini break from TAM would do him good...
Not sure if it was a question of Cody improving or not, just seemed like he was in the mental state of “I’m gonna get him!”, and he didn’t fight with a clear head, made mistakes as a result. Cody’s only young and a bit emotional, seemed like that got the better of him. Like I said, can’t do that against a fighter of TJ’s calibre.

It’s actually a really good idea for Cody to train elsewhere to supplement his skills. Problem is, TAM may not take it well.

Back