Are we forgetting CoGar absolutely schooled Cruz?

He totally styled on cruz. It wasn’t as close as most/judges thought. I give Cody the highest compliment I give any fighter in a mma fight..he was NEVER in trouble.

That said, I’m NOT his n****a and never will be no matter how much of a pass y’all give him

I wouldn't say he "schooled" him
but he did

fucked around and showboated the whole fight. Knocked Cruz down multiple times. lands almost all the significant strikes. Beat cruz at both his strong points Ie boxing and wrestling.

How people dont see that as a domination is baffling.And lets not go to the judges scoring excuse and pretend the sport hasnt been riddled with poor calls.

Cody seemed faster, but TJ will probably improve for the rematch like he did against Barao. Rematches always favour the more diverse fighter.

but he did

fucked around and showboated the whole fight. Knocked Cruz down multiple times. lands almost all the significant strikes. Beat cruz at both his strong points Ie boxing and wrestling.

How people dont see that as a domination is baffling.

3 to 2 is not a schooling

Cody will need to chase TJ and not the opposite, I see a more easily win this time. TJ will be dominant.

True but Cody got outlanded in some of the rounds. That doesn't talk to a schooling
no he didnt cruz was hitting air more than flesh in every round. Cody wasnt there to allow him to attempt any points via volume.

http://www.fightmetric.com:8081/events/fight-info/6406/

Have a look at the fight stats. Again not saying Cruz won, just that it wasn't the donation you claim. Theatrics is what made people think cody won by a greater margin.

and fightmetric and compbox have the same problem judges have. Its a human being entering the stats prone to the same bias and ignorance judges can show.

Just like in the case of judges scores fightmetric has produced its fair share of head scratchers.

Remember how Blogar said "ohhh I came off the couch for the TJ fight" yet Cruz was also injured most of his camp. That dipshit can't have his cake an eat it too. Watch how TJ sets up Cody for various punches and kicks. He is a more skilled and more complete fighter.

Cruz was coming off multiple injuries, long layoffs and has a shit ton of residual wear and tear from fighting and the aforementioned. Shut up. Good win by Cody, but it's not like he obliterated Cruz. He soundly won.

This. In fact, not even this.

There were 2 rounds that were Cody's without question. The 5th was Cruz purely because Cody didn't attempt much. Rounds 1 and 2 were crazy close. It would've seemed crazy considering what Cody did in his two rounds, but Cruz was still close to winning on points.

TJ trained with Cody so he knows his tricks, but so is the other way around.

You confident this one ends in a stoppage either way?

Cody stops the snake in 3
giphy.gif

This the same Cruz who no one was able to beat and Cody tooled him, was faster, more elusive and basically outclassed the goat of the division.

Sure he lost to TJ cause he was head hunting, but if he can get his emotions together and not head hunt, he will beat TJ 50-45 UD this fight.

He could have done that last fight imo since the 1st rough could have been scored 10-8 and TJ seemed outmatched. Funny how a split second can make so many believe that TJ is the superior fight which he's not.

That being said, it is the UFC and anything can always happen.

DownrightPessimisticBasenji-max-1mb.gif

TJ will school Cruz if they fight right now, so is Dodson.

Moraes is next for that titleshot.

Back