Are we forgetting CoGar absolutely schooled Cruz?

Well there it is folks

Codpiece has never picked a winner in his entire life (Trust me, I know)

bet the house on Cody
Didn’t I go like 8-1 in USFC with two champ defences? think I may have beaten you in there too....and only lost to Son Peyote because Jones cheated against DC? I should still be champ since the fight was declared a NC.

Kndly shut your pie hole.

PS: how are you? Doing well?

This the same Cruz who no one was able to beat and Cody tooled him, was faster, more elusive and basically outclassed the goat of the division.

Sure he lost to TJ cause he was head hunting, but if he can get his emotions together and not head hunt, he will beat TJ 50-45 UD this fight.

He could have done that last fight imo since the 1st rough could have been scored 10-8 and TJ seemed outmatched. Funny how a split second can make so many believe that TJ is the superior fight which he's not.

That being said, it is the UFC and anything can always happen.

Completely different fighters also, I do believe Cody can win and will root for him in the rematch, but TJ is the superior fighter of the two, his striking game is more versatile and the little he may give up in striking he makes up for with a far superior grappling game.

This the same Cruz who no one was able to beat and Cody tooled him, was faster, more elusive and basically outclassed the goat of the division.

Sure he lost to TJ cause he was head hunting, but if he can get his emotions together and not head hunt, he will beat TJ 50-45 UD this fight.

He could have done that last fight imo since the 1st rough could have been scored 10-8 and TJ seemed outmatched. Funny how a split second can make so many believe that TJ is the superior fight which he's not.

What fight were you watching? There is no universe where the first round can be scored a 10-8.

You are acting like that last 5 second sequence where Cody tagged him was the entire round. TJ was completely aware, dipping and slipping follow up punches. hurt but not mortally wounded. Cody did not land anything but the knockdown shot.

Conversely, TJ from the moment he hit Cody loopy to the ref stepping in and stopping it took the same 5 seconds and he landed everything else he threw in follow up lol

Also, his name is not CoGar. Its necktats, or Codynodad or Shemalesnapchat

I think it's just a clash of styles for some fighters where a beats b, b beast c, and c beats a. And yea like you said, anything can happen.

you can't base everything on one night. Sometimes you are just in the zone and everything seems to be in slow motion.

Different fight, different camps, injuries, personal stuff going in to fights.

This is poor MMAth, buddeh.

I wouldn't say he "schooled" him
People like to over-rate that win so much because of the robot move he did in the 3rd. Cruz had him backing up the entire fight. If anything it was cruz that kinda beat himself that night by being too over aggressive.

You may be right but I hope Not!

Yes, we are forgetting that.

Or at least, we're trying to. As a Cruz fan I have spent many a night with many a spliff trying to kill the brain cells which house that memory.

Yes, we are forgetting that.

Or at least, we're trying to. As a Cruz fan I have spent many a night with many a spliff trying to kill the brain cells which house that memory.
I dont remember not being high since that fight haha

Cruz's style just did not flummox Garbrandt because Cody is faster and hits harder. All the things Cruz does to hit lightly and get away did not work against a guy who had a pretty big speed (hand and foot) advantage. Cruz dominated guys that just couldn't catch up to him when he darted away. Garbrandt was fast enough to stay in his face and had the power to hurt him.

People like to over-rate that win so much because of the robot move he did in the 3rd. Cruz had him backing up the entire fight. If anything it was cruz that kinda beat himself that night by being too over aggressive.

Yeah the robot was the first thing I thought of when reading the op

I won't say prime Cruz would beat Cody because he would be a tough matchup for any version, but Cruz showed experience and grit in that fight and he landed his fair share of shots. Look at Cody's face after there fight.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is forgetting that although with all this talk about Cody's punching power I think everyone is forgetting Dillashaw also has a decent amount of power too. I will always pick the fighter who exemplifies mixed martial arts better and between these two it's Dillashaw by a fairly substantial margin.

Back