Are we forgetting CoGar absolutely schooled Cruz?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This the same Cruz who no one was able to beat and Cody tooled him, was faster, more elusive and basically outclassed the goat of the division.

Sure he lost to TJ cause he was head hunting, but if he can get his emotions together and not head hunt, he will beat TJ 50-45 UD this fight.

He could have done that last fight imo since the 1st rough could have been scored 10-8 and TJ seemed outmatched. Funny how a split second can make so many believe that TJ is the superior fight which he's not.

That being said, it is the UFC and anything can always happen.

Cody actually has better boxing but i think TJs ability to mix up the strikes and also being much more relaxed knowing he can easily finish Cody and the pressures on him to fight angry and prove a point will be his downfall. Could easily see Cody winning via KO though still

This the same Cruz who no one was able to beat and Cody tooled him, was faster, more elusive and basically outclassed the goat of the division.

Sure he lost to TJ cause he was head hunting, but if he can get his emotions together and not head hunt, he will beat TJ 50-45 UD this fight.

He could have done that last fight imo since the 1st rough could have been scored 10-8 and TJ seemed outmatched. Funny how a split second can make so many believe that TJ is the superior fight which he's not.

“Cody is the better fighter even though he lost, if he loses again it’s because it’s the UFC and anything can happen.”

I wouldn't say he "schooled" him

Are you forgetting the term CoGar isnt a thing, wasnt a thing, and never will be a thing?

Cody actually has better boxing but i think TJs ability to mix up the strikes and also being much more relaxed knowing he can easily finish Cody and the pressures on him to fight angry and prove a point will be his downfall. Could easily see Cody winning via KO though still
I think Cody has slightly better hands, but TJ has kicks and footwork on his side which can allow him to dictate range a bit better.

Both guys hurt each other last time they fought. We don’t need to look to Cruz for any sort of validation of skill sets, they can both finish each other. I’ll take TJ due to experience and his advantages mentioned above, either way should be a great fight.

TJ is simply a better fighter than Cody. Codies only chance is a KO punch.

That man's name is necktats. And I would not at all be surprised if he wins this one.

Cruz is overrated.

Cruz was coming off multiple injuries, long layoffs and has a shit ton of residual wear and tear from fighting and the aforementioned. Shut up. Good win by Cody, but it's not like he obliterated Cruz. He soundly won.

For the love of GOD..never and i mean never use the name Cogar again...what in the fuck man?

Sherdog about to school you for using CoGar.

Got that right

Winning 3 to 2 round (Round 1 was close) and getting outstruck though all rounds is not anything near "schooling" . Get your facts straight mate

I think Cody has slightly better hands, but TJ has kicks and footwork on his side which can allow him to dictate range a bit better.

Both guys hurt each other last time they fought. We don’t need to look to Cruz for any sort of validation of skill sets, they can both finish each other. I’ll take TJ due to experience and his advantages mentioned above, either way should be a great fight.

Well there it is folks

Codpiece has never picked a winner in his entire life (Trust me, I know)

bet the house on Cody

Have to say Cody made Dom look bad that day. I would like to see i run back at some point but no real rush.

CarGo is something I put on a ship or plane CoGar is an older hot chick that is DTF? What the hell is this thread about again?

Who is going on a cruise? Why is Global Warming racist?

I‘ll never forget three things.

Cody schooling Cruz like he was from another planet. Cruz taking the L like a man and giving the best post fight presser, standing. TJ getting dropped at the end of the first, then winning by knockout.

The Bantamweight division is unique.

He didn't lose to TJ because he was head hunting, he lost to TJ because TJ realised that Cody has pretty much no offense at kicking range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back