Are we close to see the biggest dominance by a camp?

foxtail

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If DC obliterates JJ, as I think he will, than their camp will completely dominate the 2 biggest divisions in UFC, at a point of making them uninteresting...!
Cain rules the HW to a point I truly believe he has no big challenges, even Werdum.
If DC crushes Jones, the scenario will be much the same in LHW.

If Cormier wins tonight, there will be an immediate rematch. If Cormier wins the rematch, maybe.

If DC crushes Jones, I dont think JJ will want an immediate rematch. JJ got fucked up with the Gus fight and he took a long time even trying to duck Gus, so I think if he gets dominated he will take his time.

Yeah, if DC wins and retains his title in 2015 then maybe Khabib will bring the 155lbs strap to AKA as well.

TBH I think Jones will destroy DC though

Plus there's Rockhold. Who will probably get a title shot with a win over Machida, and Khabib Nurmagomedov who's number one contender at lightweight.

Jackson bores even his fighters to death...

Khabib is in AKA too , he ll be next LW champ

If DC crushes Jones, I dont think JJ will want an immediate rematch. JJ got fucked up with the Gus fight and he took a long time even trying to duck Gus, so I think if he gets dominated he will take his time.

Sherdog: where signing on to take a rematch within a calendar year is considered "ducking"

Jackson bores even his fighters to death...

I am surprised this whole "Jackson's camp fighters are boring!11" myth is still alive, but you are exceptionally stupid.

Fighters that come from Jackson's camp that are the antithesis of boring:

-Cerrone
-Jon Jones
-Condit
-Dodson
-Sanchez

Last edited:
Well, anybody that calls someone exceptionally stupid need to be exceptional at his own stupidity. First, Cerrone trains less now in Jackson, and I didnt say Jackson fighters are boring, Jackson's game plans are, most of the times safely boring!

Henry Cejudo
Cain velasquez
DC
Luke Rockhold
Todd dufee
khabib nurmogamodedov

AKA is definetly on fire.

JSF has declined

Jones vs Cormier is the last unknown left , last hope to beat Jones , if Cormier will lose bad , then only man ho can take the belt is Gustafsson

Rockhold is getting dat belt in 2015 as well.

Ducked Gus? He beat Gus and out him on spaghetti legs during the fight.

Jones beat Gus.

Not even close to Militecheck back when Jens, Hughes, Menne, and Sylvia had 80% of the belts within the same stretch of time. 2 weight classes....? How is that domination?

Cain is yet to beat either of his two arch nemeses, his knees. And DC is too old to be any kind of dominant for more than a couple of more years, during which he will surely decline, all the while Jones and Gus will get better.

Ducked Gus? He beat Gus and out him on spaghetti legs during the fight.

Jones beat Gus.

By a hair, after which he proceeded to decline a rematch and demand for Glover, after which he demanded DC. After DC made his need for surgery public, Jones put out that pathetic "Oh you guys want me to fight Gus? Well why didn't you say so?" video. It really was pathetic to watch him squirm like that, the wretched child that he is.

Back