Are we all in agreeance that Usman would OBLITERATE Masvidal?

@shortlefthook these guys don't even watch fights, they just look at the records on Wikipedia LMFAO. I bet that guy wasn't even watching MMA when Masvidal fought Iaquinta.

I watched that fight live and everyone was shocked Iaquinta got the nod at the time.

Masvidal has amazing scrambling ability, he has a serious shot at winning this fight.

I really hope Jorge is this underrated on the betting lines as well so I can make some decent money on this fight.

The guys with an account made on Monday says I dont watch fights, TOO FUNNY lol

Jorge isn't a mental midget like Tyrone

Jorge will have 5 chances at the beginning of rounds to do some damage, and he'll probably get up a few other times, and go for subs/elbows from the bottom

So he didnt get the win?
Did micheal bisping get the win over hamill?

sometimes you actually have to watch fights to understand what other people are saying.

al hit air for 12 mins and got stuffed for all his takedowns he got beat up fairly easily, the only knock you could hit jorge with is coasting to a what should have been a clear decision victory

If you're talking about WW still, yes he does, but at LW there's no comparison lol.
Well, that's really all that's relevant. RDA's wins of 5 years ago are not relevant in 2020.

Big strong wrestler with endless cardio, good chin, and good standup? Usman can beat anyone in his division IMO.

Did micheal bisping get the win over hamill?

sometimes you actually have to watch fights to understand what other people are saying.

al hit air for 12 mins and got stuffed for all his takedowns he got beat up fairly easily, the only knock you could hit jorge with is coasting to a what should have been a clear decision victory

you still havent told me who are these fighters that finished RDA that Jorge finished? I am waiting on that or are you going to avoid that? Let me know and I will stop asking you about it. Only guy I can think of that lost to Jorge that beat RDA is Chiesa. Jorge though couldnt even beat Henderson whom RDA DID FINISHED lol.

I also watched that fight. Like I said Al got the win which is what matters. Maybe if Jorge wouldnt have coasted he would have won that fight. Should of, would of, could of.

Conor vs Masvidal is a MUCH bigger fight, Khabib is only relevant in third world shitholes while Mas is relevant where it actually matters.
If that were true, Dana would want Conor to face Masvidal next. Dana wants the fight that would generate the most amount of money, in this instance, Khabib.

If that were true, Dana would want Conor to face Masvidal next. Dana wants the fight that would generate the most amount of money, in this instance, Khabib.
No, if Conor loses to Mas there is no Khabib fight, if he loses to Khabib he can still fight Mas. It's really not that complicated.

Jobber Jorge is incredibly overrated on Sherdog :D

The guy beats Askren/Diaz, and he's now championship material haha

Usman stomps anyone at WW. The only people who have a chance are Colby, Leon, and maybe Wonderboy.

No, if Conor loses to Mas there is no Khabib fight, if he loses to Khabib he can still fight Mas. It's really not that complicated.
Exactly, Conor vs Khabib is a bigger fight for the UFC in the long run also. Conor is never beating Khabib. Then after grabbing his check, he is going to fight Diaz again.

Last edited:
From a business standpoint this is a bad matchup because I think Usman annihilates Masvidal, prob. a 1st round KO/sub, thus killing off the marketing sensation that is Jorge Masvidal right now. This is exactly why a Conor/Masvidal fight for the BMF title makes so much more sense. The marketing buildup and pressers would be absolutely ridiculous.

Usman should just hang out, see what happens with Edwards/Woodley and Conor/Masvidal. Meanwhile, we've still got Khabib/Ferguson. Not to mention, guys like Diaz, Thompson, Gaethje all hanging out. So many moving parts. The LW/WW division is pretty exiting right now. So many potential good matchups.
Q.
Are we all in agreeance that Usman would OBLITERATE Masvidal?

A. Nope, we are not all in agreement on that. (BTW "agreeance" is not a word AFAIK).

ps. "exiting" does not mean "exciting". Which is what I think you meant to say.
pps. Conor would get smeshed by Masvidal. Don't be deluded by a washed-up Cowboy offering no defense means *anything at all*. Note that "smeshed" is not a real word either but it is borrowed from the Dagestani version of English and, in that sense, I feel it is appropriate.
ppps. You're welcome.

Last edited:
If I can get the female cast of Friends to pull of a naked reunion in my bed then I'll believe in miracles and Mexican Conor will have a chance.

If Jorge hits him with the 3 piece and the soda Usman will be on ice skates maybe even KO"d stiff. Jorge has much better striking but Usman will wrestle.

nah, mas will make this a fight imo.

he is surging right now, and usman nearly got beat my colby.

Back