Are Venum Shorts good quality?

apokillypse

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I only have one pair of fighter shorts by Tokyo Five. I was very pleased with the quality and I am wondering if I can expect the same quality from Venum? They have been showing up pretty frequently recently on MMAHQ and for the price, I wanna grab a pair.

There is a pair of Muay Thai Fighter shorts on sale right now. I am wondering if I can roll BJJ in it.

I am buying these two tomorrow when my salary is credited,

torii_v2_2-370x370.jpg

VEN1E009-2-370x370.jpg

I've read the Amazon reviews and they are nothing but positive.

I think design wise they look the best as well.

You may want to check out this site,http://www.fighterwarehouse.com/

They are giving a 25% discount on everything including venum,use coupon

GOHARD12.

Last edited:
Wow... I want those Lyoto Machida shorts, but $51 is out of the question. Gonna go travel and train in Thailand for a bit, so I just wanted a few shorts for no gi. Maybe I'll get these when I come back

I liked the JLB's when they came out.

VenumJLB2.jpg

Wow... I want those Lyoto Machida shorts, but $51 is out of the question. Gonna go travel and train in Thailand for a bit, so I just wanted a few shorts for no gi. Maybe I'll get these when I come back

Yeah,i've been looking at different fight shorts and have come to the conclusion
venum probably has the highest quality and design.

I liked the JLB's when they came out.

VenumJLB2.jpg

These are nice too.Most of them are.

Hey guys,
I only have one pair of fighter shorts by Tokyo Five. I was very pleased with the quality and I am wondering if I can expect the same quality from Venum? They have been showing up pretty frequently recently on MMAHQ and for the price, I wanna grab a pair.

There is a pair of Muay Thai Fighter shorts on sale right now. I am wondering if I can roll BJJ in it.

Yes, Venum shorts work well for jiu jitsu.

I have a pair and 2 of my buddy's each have a pair of venom's as well, all with no real complaints and would recommend them for sure. If you find them on sale or a deal of the day type thing they are absolutely worth the money.

Never liked the look of venum shorts but hearing these positive reviews has changed my mind.

I have an earlier pair of the machida shorts (Japanese flag one side, Brazilian the other) and I have had them for about a year now and they are still in perfect condition. Nice shorts, comfortable and durable.

Back