Are transgender woman the future partners for CIS men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit lmao at Budden.

"transgender woman" is a bullshit term
u cannot change genders, no amount of surgeries of hormones will change your gender

just like i cant get pills and plastic surgeries to make me 17, or black, or a dog

"transgender woman" is a bullshit term
u cannot change genders, no amount of surgeries of hormones will change your gender

just like i cant get pills and plastic surgeries to make me 17, or black, or a dog
Give science some time. Once science gets to the point of the movie The Fly, you'll have more and more people saying they should have been born a cat before they jump into the transporter machine, Mr. Whiskers in hand.

TS makes a compelling argument. If I every get divorced then my next relationship will be with a trans.

Trans women will never get pregnant, will be guaranteed anal, and you can talk about football with!

As someone who is dating a Thai transgirl I met on reddit, Not for everyone and some of my guyfriends asked if I was gay now. My response was "why you want me to bend you over?" You should have seen their looks. I think their not the future partners of all guys. Men have preferences.

But if two dudes get married, how does the "family court" know which to fuck over?

As someone who is dating a Thai transgirl I met on reddit, Not for everyone and some of my guyfriends asked if I was gay now. My response was "why you want me to bend you over?" You should have seen their looks. I think their not the future partners of all guys. Men have preferences.
Hello Mr zombie. Who might you be?

But if two dudes get married, how does the "family court" know which to fuck over?
Good Point..If shit hits the fan in my future I'm going to identify as a women also when it comes time to go to court. This playing make believe crap may come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back