Are these the " real boxers" that Paul should be fighting

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Find one of these " real boxers" for Jake paul so he can get some praise.

FYI- he is what a 4-0 record with not much promise in the sport should look like. I just really hate that logic by people if you fight 3wins-111losses local drunk bums, who couldn't sell out a gas station bathroom, you're fighting " real boxers"

Find one of these " real boxers" for Jake paul so he can get some praise.

FYI- he is what a 4-0 record with not much promise in the sport should look like. I just really hate that logic by people if you fight 3wins-111losses local drunk bums, who couldn't sell out a gas station bathroom, you're fighting " real boxers"

Sammy Scaff had an amateur record of 75-5.
Was 13-6 when he faced Tyson and was 6'5 250lbs.
Lost to Greg Page in the finals of the Louisville Golden Gloves.

Sammy Scaff had an amateur record of 75-5.
Was 13-6 when he faced Tyson and was 6'5 250lbs.
Lost to Greg Page in the finals of the Louisville Golden Gloves.

So was that like high quality technique back then?

No but hed beat the shit out of Jake Paul and anyone Jake's faced.

I think if anyone gets caught with those shots, they should quit fighting forever. I'd get laughed out of the gym if I threw punches like that. Literally nothing right about it whatsoever

That was Tysons 14th fight that year.

I understand why people want Paul to fight real killers and get his skull crushed, but honestly I can't fault his progression.

He easily could be just fighting other YouTubers and athletes from non-combat sports. You can write off the Askren bout because Ben obviously has shockingly poor hands for an ex-UFC fighter, but to fight Tyron took balls. He's been progressing steadily and if he fights Tommy Fury, a guy with actual pro boxing experience (even though he's fought nothing but cadavers and n00bs) and the "Fury" lineage, that's a respectable step up for a guy with only 4 fights.

I think if anyone gets caught with those shots, they should quit fighting forever. I'd get laughed out of the gym if I threw punches like that. Literally nothing right about it whatsoever
There is a big difference between throwing punches at the gym and trying while Mike Tyson is relentlessly punching you.

But hed beat the hell out of you. You wouldnt beat him
TBF the guy you are replying to is a coach or fighter in HTown he has posted in he stand up before. possibly I might be confusing him for a similar named poster.

The guy's not bad, you just don't know what you're watching

Okay then. Please enlighten me why swing your arm like a windmill from your waist and hitting with your palm is good? I'm legit asking somebody here. Got to be a secret that I just never learned, and I like to learn new shit

Back