Are these new star wars movies worth a watch?

Watch rogue ome and nothing else

Mandalorian was ok as well

They're fine. Don't overthink them or think about them at all and you'll be fine. Like superhero movies.

Exactly. Turn off your brain to the point you don't remember any pre-established Star Wars concepts and lore, and you will be fine. Except you will be so fucking retarded you may forget to breathe and kill yourself by accident.

I don't understand how fans of the new trilogy are capable of living, considering how fucking retarded they are.

If you found the prequels tolerable you'll enjoy the newer movies.

This is a dumbass statement.

How? The prequels tell the story of Darth Vader, and the sequels destroy that story, make it completely irrelevant.

Exactly. Turn off your brain to the point you don't remember any pre-established Star Wars concepts and lore, and you will be fine. Except you will be so fucking retarded you may forget to breathe and kill yourself by accident.

I don't understand how fans of the new trilogy are capable of living, considering how fucking retarded they are.

Dude, they're popcorn movies made for children.

The first one in the main trilogy is pretty decent. "Rogue One" is solid as well.

They're ALL still better than the prequels though. People looking back at those movies with rose tinted glasses, because they don't like these new ones, are insane. Those movies are some of the worst, most unwatchable movies in existence. These new ones ain't so hot, but shit, they're at least watchable, which is a hell of lot more than I can say for the prequels.

Prequels are underrated
the Campiness is amazing

What's the typical ticket cost in your parts? If you can't swing it you can't swing it.

The new ones are okay
they're bad, but not if you don't care - you can shut your brain off and they're enjoyable

and the "Woke" politics thing is completely overblown.

Dude, they're popcorn movies made for children.

Totally. After watching TFA and TLJ, I agree (I did not and will not watch rise of Palpatine).

They are definitely made for children. Children that have never seen Star Wars before. They will love this shit. Until they watch the old ones, and realize how fucking retarded these new ones are.

It really depends on you and how you see the star wars franchise. Like, if you see them in the context of popcorn movies to keep you entertained without looking too deeply, you'll probably be entertained.

If youre the kind of person that grew up with the franchise and the old school characters have a sort of personal value to you, then after Last Jedi there's a good chance you'll be both dissapointed and insulted.

The last movie, ROS, is a bit of a convoluted mess but it's still probably on par with a typical summer movie. If you expect more from star wars, you'll be left dissapointed. If you just want something to entertain your eyeballs for 2+ hours you'll probably be ok.

Rogue One is quite good, and overall people look favorably on Solo despite it's box office performance.

Prequels are incomprehensible story telling. If someone finds them enjoyable the structure of the newer movies is more than adequate.

Sorry I called you a dumbass. I was wrong.

Anybody that is retarded enough to like the prequels is capable of liking anything, including the sequel trilogy.

Also LOL at the new ones having any structure...

Last edited:
Totally. After watching TFA and TLJ, I agree (I did not and will not watch rise of Palpatine).

They are definitely made for children. Children that have never seen Star Wars before. They will love this shit. Until they watch the old ones, and realize how fucking retarded these new ones are.

Meh. I saw the OT in the theaters as a kid and loved them. The new ones are fine. Am I gonna rewatch them a bunch? Probably not but they entertained me even with all the flaws.

Rogue one and Force Awakens are worth seeing for anybody who liked the originals. If you liked the new characters in Force Awakens, then the sequels are worth it. I didn’t really like seeing elderly Han, Leia, Luke and Lando so much, but they’re in there too.

Loved the originals, the prequels are tolerable, I heard these new ones have all this feminism themes and shit.
If you don't care about Star Wars the new ones aren't horrible, yes they seem to push feminism but that's prevalent in entertainment right now so w/e. For my money Rogue One is the best "new" Star Wars movie I've seen.

Also I think it's shameful how they wasted the Finn character, could have been so much more.

Solo & Rogue One were not bad. Mandalorian is must see.

Back