Are These Fighters Legends (Poll #7)

Caol - No decent / solid fighter but didn't ever really rise up to being a guy to clear out a division (I may not have seen it or it was in another org).

Cain - I vote no simply because he has been plauged with injuries since he won the title but out of this group he could become a legend with some title defenses under his belt.

Chael - What could he be legendary for? Talking his way into title fights and losing and on top of that being caught for roiding? He is a great promoter but is definitely not a legend.

Conor - Too few fights right now. If he ends up beating Siver & Aldo / defending the title possibly but right now he seems like a guy who like chael is great at promoting the fight. He definitely has a long way to go to become a legend but he has the potential too.

Newton - I vote no, he had some crazy moments & matches but I don't think he did enough to become a legend. Still a good fighter though

Sonnen and McGregor are legends, others are not.

Gotta go all no on this one.

Even if Chael's record justified calling him a legend I would still say no because of how questionable a lot of his shit was.

Mcgregor is SO green to the big times. Even if he manages to hit legendary status it will take years.

If Cain had been consistently defending his title being as dominant as he has been then I think he would be very close. Unfortunately injuries and rematches have him still having a decent way to go.

Uno is the only legend on that list imo, the rest are scrubs!!!

Back