Are These Fighters Legends or Not (Poll #4)

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Another easy one for me. Legends all the way down! I wish I didn't consider Matt Hughes Legendary, cuz I don't like him much, but I can't deny that country breakfast is legendary.

I know this poll just started, but to see Coleman already so low seems ridiculous to me!

They're all legendary to a certain extent, but I wouldn't put Miletich or Coleman in the same league as Cro Cop or Nogueira.

Wow Keyboard Fights is an edgy poster

They are all legends but some more than others. Coleman won tourneys in both ufc and pride. Hughes had many title defences. Beat gsp and Royce. Big not hw champ in both pride and ufc. Cro cop didn't look great in ufc. Pats a former ufc champ from the past

Damn no love for Miletich. Absolutely a legend. Not only was a champion, but has produced a fine stable of Champions as well. Hughes, Pulver, Sylvia and now Lawler. That's a hell of a resume. Find me another trainer that's won a UFC belt and coached 4 UFC champions on the road to their belt.

Whoever voted no is a total mma noob.

They are all legends. CroCop and Nog are bigger legends though.

Damn no love for Miletich. Absolutely a legend. Not only was a champion, but has produced a fine stable of Champions as well. Hughes, Pulver, Sylvia and now Lawler. That's a hell of a resume. Find me another trainer that's won a UFC belt and coached 4 UFC champions on the road to their belt.

I agree. I think many people are voting based on "Who has this person beat recently" and not looking at what else thes fighters have contributed to the sport. Pat is arguably the greatest MMA trainer in the sport. And anyone that wants to argue against that, can't argue against his results. 4 champs under his tutelage!!

Yes to all but Pat this time around. I'm iffy on Coleman. He achieved a lot but part of me wants to put him in the pioneer category which is the camp I put Miletich in as well.

Does anybody ever spell check their shit anymore?

Of course Minotauro is a legend. So are Coleman, Hughes, and Cro Cop.

Was about to post this almost word for word.

Don't forget Jeremy Horn. He was champ of several other organizations, has over 100 wins, and beat the likes of Chuck Liddell, Forrest Griffin, and 3-0 against Chael.

Does anybody ever spell check their shit anymore?

Of course Minotauro is a legend. So are Coleman, Hughes, and Cro Cop.

On Sherdog....no I don't really spell check my shit. It's where I post stupid stuff for people I don't know, will never meet, and frankly forget about the moment I sign out. If I was in an English College class, I'd spell check each post at least 3 times.

Back