Are These Fighters Legends or Not (Poll#1)

I know the polls closed but here are my picks:

Henderson - I am really on the fence he has had a ton of success out of UFC but not so much inside the octagon. I probably would put him down as a legend regardless of that fact though.

Penn - Another one I am on the fence about it seems like he was pretty dominant for awhile but faded really fast. While he was a great fighter and entertaining I probably wouldn't make him a legend.

Frye - a Pioneer & entertaining fighter but personally not enough to justify being called a legend.

Severn - Also a pioneer like Frye the difference is I think he has a good enough resume to get the nod as a legend.

Liddell - Did not do much for the sport and his overall record is not that strong. Also according to Sherdog all of his fights were hand picked opponents (moreso by Dana, not Chuck) that generally lacked striking ability. Due to those questions around his career I would not put him in as a legend.

I know the polls closed but here are my picks:

Henderson - I am really on the fence he has had a ton of success out of UFC but not so much inside the octagon. I probably would put him down as a legend regardless of that fact though.

Penn - Another one I am on the fence about it seems like he was pretty dominant for awhile but faded really fast. While he was a great fighter and entertaining I probably wouldn't make him a legend.

Frye - a Pioneer & entertaining fighter but personally not enough to justify being called a legend.

Severn - Also a pioneer like Frye the difference is I think he has a good enough resume to get the nod as a legend.

Liddell - Did not do much for the sport and his overall record is not that strong. Also according to Sherdog all of his fights were hand picked opponents (moreso by Dana, not Chuck) that generally lacked striking ability. Due to those questions around his career I would not put him in as a legend.

Weird, I wonder why it is closed. It was set to close in a month. But 345 votes is pretty conclusive nonetheless. Maybe they all closed as of 1/1/2015...

Back