Are There Really 7 Planes of Existence?

Tbh it's 7/7 now :icon_chee

image.php

LOL only the first smoke of the day can achieve a perfect score!

I used to share the same opinion but recently changed my mind for a couple of reasons. One reason is your intentions will play a big part in where you end up. Man cannot serve 2 masters and trying to constantly combine the 2 may hold you back. You may get stuck spending your time and energy trying to analyze and categorize everything rather than focussing on the things you need to do to get to the higher levels.

Another is the element of submission. Work combined with submission is important in the spiritual path I'm trying to follow. Part of submission is giving certain things up and trying to be a humble servant. This constant analysis and categorizing is one of the things that needs to be given up eventually if you want to keep going, as that part of you that does this "weighs you down" and keeps you here me tally and energetically. You want to go "up there", rather than staying "down here". That weight may also have something to do with frequency.

Another aspect may be that there are beings on the higher planes that are involved. They may have rules and manners of their own that must be adhered to if you want access. Mr science may be considered rude, dirty, and unwelcome until he gets clean and humble first

I agree with humbling yourself and becoming a servant. I am a Christian and I believe in and serve God (although I could do a much better job of it. I do try though). But I think there is truth in a lot of the ancient views. Maybe moreso than current views. If anything it seems as if science is, at times, aligning with what people thousands of years ago seemed to just know instinctively.

I would say I'm a consciousness explorer, to a degree. At least I find the subject very interesting (what could be more interesting than that?). But imo you have to be careful opening yourself up completely, if you're not sure who it is you're serving. I believe we can most definitely open the door up for the bad beings, demons as I'd call them. Idk what plane demons live on but I believe they are there and they try to get us off track from our paths. I think it was the Gnostic Christians that believed after you die, your soul has to basically fight off and avoid lots of demon spirits that try to drag your soul down. Of course who knows if that's true?

And I agree 100% with what you said about Mr. Science being found unworthy to enter the higher planes. I'm science minded, and very analytical (some ppl can't even comprehend that you can be both spiritual and scientific. Those people are ignorant and narrow minded as fuck, too). But what bugs the shit out of me are people that are ONLY science minded and they're so fucking arrogant. Neil Degrasse Tyson is a perfect example. I used to be a fan of that guy, and I still find what he says very interesting. But he is SO fucking full of himself and thinks he has so much figured out. He talks down to literally everybody, as if he has some superior knowledge that us mere mortals can't grasp unless he talks to us as if we're small children. He's such an arrogant douchebag lol I can't believe that he would get very far in terms of enlightenment. He's too stuck in his worldy viewpoints. I'm high man sorry if this shit doesn't make sense.

Unfortunately TS, there are too many atheists on sherdog so you won't get a serious response.

But yes, IMO there are several planes. And the higher up you go, the more formless you become. Oh and the astral has 2 levels, lower and higher. The lower is where we go when we dream. The higher is more organized, where you will see towns, and villages and cities and stuff. Basically, everything here, can be found there. Except for things like banks, and smog, and hate and stuff. Oh, and also your thoughts and actions determine where you will end up.

Can't tell if that was a serious response or you just making shit up. If it was serious, why does your opinion matter?

Can't tell if that was a serious response or you just making shit up. If it was serious, why does your opinion matter?

Because this is a forum and we are encouraged to express opinions. And without posters expressing opinions, this site would shut down.

Because this is a forum and we are encouraged to express opinions here?

No I mean why does your opinion matter in regards to what the truth is. You said "IMO there are several planes." I could say "IMO whales don't exist." Where is your opinion coming from and why does it matter?

No I mean why does your opinion matter in regards to what the truth is. You said "IMO there are several planes." I could say "IMO whales don't exist." Where is your opinion coming from and why does it matter?

I meant based on the research I've done on the subject... in my opinion the research I've come across seems valid. Based on the believability of the 1st person testimonials who have things like Kundalini awakenings, and near death experiences.

I got 8 planes, no big deal doe:

d0fc90a5f9dbdebba8a58315c246d54e.jpg

OK talk about weird. Would you believe I've worked on those actual planes, the Thunderbirds, in Air Force tech school?

This was in 2000

283024_2305455995697_8037448_n.jpg

I'm an avionics tech. That's what I do for a living, I literally work on planes. Holy shit I just blew my own mind :eek:

It is interesting stuff to think about... but I don't think it is any more likely/un-likely than any other life after death theories that normal religions come up with.

I hear you man. But its not all charlatans. The CIA funded studies about remote viEwing in the 70's.

Yeah I read a book by a David McMoneagle years ago about the actual Stargate program. It was prett interesting. I took it with a grain of salt, but it's certainly food for thought.

It is interesting stuff to think about... but I don't think it is any more likely/un-likely than any other life after death theories that normal religions come up with.

That's the thing. There are things almost every religion, esoteric group, etc. all agree on. And when those things align with scientific findings, then you may have a true piece of the reality puzzle.

This is bananas Kick

haha I know right! I think it's interesting though.

The gnostic thing about demons trying to drag you off your path, I thing that's a huge part of everyday life for the person trying to walk the spiritual path. Have you ever thought of sins as demons? And the struggle with your own "demons"? Anger, jealousy, innapropriate sexual stuff, pride and vanity, and so on? Also, for the opening yourself up, I guess what I mean by service is more about commitment, sacrificing time and energy towards this rather than spending it on "fun" stuff or relaxing etc., and discipling yourself to following the rules of your religion. Even if you don't agree with the rules or think "what's the point of that, its stupid" to have the self control to just do it, without anger or judgement. As far as being a transmitter of energy goes and not getting involved with bad things, hopefully a person is committed and focused enough on their path and resonate with it that they kind of fall under its influence rather than bad things. At the same time, a person has to discipline themselves to stay committed and maintain that connection while being surrounded by people and things which will tempt them into anger, sin etc. on a daily basis which will result in losing the connection and being a part of that team.

I don't care for these Neil degrasse types either, I watched a video of his recently on a topic I'm interested in and didn't know who he was. I turned it off pretty quick lol, that time and energy is better spent on focussing on the right things than wrestling with pigs or trying to go thru his points picking out what you think is wrong, right, and so on. Being cautious about what you read and watch is another aspect of commitment, on top of the old saying curiosity killed the cat. Open mindedness has its place but can also get you into trouble in a variety of ways. I hope you have a good weekend.

Da Bombers, you are one of the good ones bro. I think you and I see things pretty much the same way. I agree with being too open minded, you can let in demons that way. You have to be grounded in something, or you will get lost and be lead astray. For me, I think the best grounding to have is the word of God. But I know there are a ton of atheists here but whatever, lol. I also agree about the self discipline thing. In my experience, God always gives me exactly what I need, so long as I get off my butt and do my part, it's like he always meets me half way, and helps me do things I never could have done on my own. But I have to do my part. If I sit around and wait for good things, that doesn't work, lol.

The only thing you said that I see slightly different, is I don't think of sins as demons. I do think demons are those little negative influence whispers in your mind, those temptations, that get you to sin. I see them as being very quiet and subtle, but very clearly trying to influence you to do something you know you shouldn't do. Whether it's cheating on your gf, or getting drunk, or whatever. We all know we shouldn't do those things, yet we've all been tempted to. I see demons as the ones tempting you. Imo spiritual warfare is very, very real. The trick is to be aware when you are being tested. Just my opinion, though.

Hey I hope you have a great weekend too brother. Thanks for the serious replies and interesting thoughts!

Another thing about uniting science with religious or spiritual matters is faith. People want proof nowadays of stuff and are sceptical. With all the athiesm and science vs religion pick a side that's bombarded onto people online and thru TV etc., they have even more doubts. When I see stuff from religious people talking about confirmed miracles proven by science with links to biblebelievers.org or a pastor/authority figure talking about some recent technology or scientific theory being mentioned in the holy book is some vague passage and that "this is proof" its equally cringeworthy.

In my opinion, its up to the pastors etc. to step up their spiritual game to the level where a person can show up and clearly sense the energy of this person and their state is on a totally different level. They should be capable of serious energy transfer to the noob if that's what's called for or opening their heart on the spot energetically.

If they can't do this, no pastors license. No exceptions. If they have to rely on the you invest this much $ and God will give it back later at a 10X increase or the science is proven in the bible stuff, then theres a real problem.

Again, you and I are in agreement. Imo there is a balance between faith and science. Science is just one lens to view reality through. 1 tool in your tool belt. Purely science-minded people want to use it for literally everything, though. And science is not, nor will ever be, adequate for explaining everything in our reality. It just isn't. I always use that line from the movie Contact, "Did you love your dad? Prove it." Science is just 1 tool, but watching solely science minded people using it for everything is like watching somebody try to rewire a house using a hammer. It bugs me that they're that narrow minded, yet so supremely arrogant. It's a pet peeve of mine.

On the flip side of that, pastors and spiritual people can also learn a lot from science, and a lot of them would benefit from being a little more analytical.

But a good pastor, like you said, should be able to just sense things on a level that science hasn't even discovered yet. We've all done that, and there is no way to test it, but we've all done it. Just sensed things, and felt things, that we absolutely knew were true, and they ended up being true. Where does that come from? Probably one of these other planes of existence, or straight from God, or maybe one of God's agents. Who knows?

Last edited:
Unfortunately TS, there are too many atheists on sherdog so you won't get a serious response.

Pretty much. Funny how the atheists are the only ones who have no proof of their faith. Most of them should claim to be agnostic, but you have to have more of an open mind and be less douchey so that can be hard for them.

Pretty much. Funny how the atheists are the only ones who have no proof of their faith. Most of them should claim to be agnostic, but you have to have more of an open mind and be less douchey so that can be hard for them.

Agreed. Atheists are the most vocal out of any religions on the internet. And I never understood that. If you don't believe in anything, why the fuck do they always feel the need to tell people about it? If I didn't believe in anything, I wouldn't have shit to say, or give a damn about people who did believe. Don't know why they can't not believe quietly, lol. But even atheists could believe in different dimension and planes of existence, as long as you framed it to them in terms of science (the modern religion that tells people what truth is :rolleyes: )

Back