Are there more female or male fans of WMMA matches?

95% of WMMA sucks and Paulo Costa looks like a metrosexual Ken doll.

A lot of women got into it during the Ronda Rousey Era. Whenever I go the bar to watch the fight there are a lot women there. I don’t see why girls would have a problem with WMMA. Honestly I only see bitch about WMMA on the internet. Not once in real life has have I met someone who had major problem with girl fights
"Not once in real life has have I met someone who had major problem with girl fights."
Because most people are too cowardly to admit it except anonymously online, or to someone they know and who likely won't judge them harshly for their politically incorrect opinion.

Last edited:
I think you are being a bit dramatic. I have met women who were into MMA who train in martial arts. Tomboys do exist. If anything Sherdog's general attitude toward WMMA and women in general is bound to scare off female posters away from the forum. Still I'd imagine there has to people of the opposite sex lurking here somewhere...
They don't even have to be tomboys, frankly. There are many feminine female fighters after all.

I think you are being a bit dramatic. I have met women who were into MMA who train in martial arts. Tomboys do exist. If anything Sherdog's general attitude toward WMMA and women in general is bound to scare off female posters away from the forum. Still I'd imagine there has to people of the opposite sex lurking here somewhere...
You don't have to be a tomboy to like competition. There's plenty of women tomboys or otherwise who either train in martial arts or follow the sport. I'm just convinced guys on here don't actually talk to women to know that.

There's a reason your local MMA gym has women only classes.

If anything Sherdog's general attitude toward WMMA and women in general is bound to scare off female posters away from the forum. Still I'd imagine there has to people of the opposite sex lurking here somewhere...

12.jpg

This is Mr. Kickboxer. Her specialty, I mean, his specialty is Muay Thai.

He's got such good genetics i'm sure many women fantasize about having his baby including lesbians.
paulo-costa-ufc-226-1.jpg

207650.jpg
Handsome alone doesn't usually do much. They have to have charisma with it like Oscar DLH (before the tranny stuff) or roger huerta when they promoted him.

A lot of women got into it during the Ronda Rousey Era. Whenever I go the bar to watch the fight there are a lot women there. I don’t see why girls would have a problem with WMMA. Honestly I only see bitch about WMMA on the internet. Not once in real life has have I met someone who had major problem with girl fights

Lol no dude takes women's mma seriously in real life. They all see it as a circus act.

I can totally see weirdo male fans outnumbering female fans by a large, large margin. Especially if this site is anything to go by. <45>

women tend not to support each other. just look at WNBA, why arent they selling as many tickets as the men?

I watch all Rachel ostervich fights I don’t know if any females like her as much as I do

Agreed, some lass I used to see many years ago added me to Facebook around the time Ronda Rousey was killing it. I hadn't heard from her since I dated her way before the Rousey era. But her FBook statuses were mostly about Ronda Rousey, and she bought her book and everything.

My sister who doesn't watch MMA used to talk to me about Ronda, as well. And I know, she also tuned into her fights.

I remember a long time ago, Dana said 45% of the UFC fan base are now female (don’tbelievehislies.jpg).

Fast forward to 2020, there are 3-4 girl fights on any given card, many of them headlining the ESPN prelims or injected into the main card.

The UFC really seems to want to push WMMA, so much that there are girls that are 0-3 that still have a spot on the roster spot.

I just haven’t met too many girls who knew too much about MMA/UFC other than your average casual viewer.
women dont watch hardly any sport. just as men dont watch gay talkback type stuff unless its gerry springer.
guaranteed no women watch wmma. some guys watch for the cameltoes. that's it.

Back