Are there more female or male fans of WMMA matches?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I remember a long time ago, Dana said 45% of the UFC fan base are now female (don’tbelievehislies.jpg).

Fast forward to 2020, there are 3-4 girl fights on any given card, many of them headlining the ESPN prelims or injected into the main card.

The UFC really seems to want to push WMMA, so much that there are girls that are 0-3 that still have a spot on the roster spot.

I just haven’t met too many girls who knew too much about MMA/UFC other than your average casual viewer.

No way in hell its 45% but i do believe way more females are watching than ever before

Probably more female fans, now that Paulo Borrachinha is a contender

A lot of women got into it during the Ronda Rousey Era. Whenever I go the bar to watch the fight there are a lot women there. I don’t see why girls would have a problem with WMMA. Honestly I only see bitch about WMMA on the internet. Not once in real life has have I met someone who had major problem with girl fights

How many treez have u smoked? This isa dumb question and obvious

Probably more female fans, now that Paulo Borrachinha is a contender
He's got such good genetics i'm sure many women fantasize about having his baby including lesbians.
paulo-costa-ufc-226-1.jpg

207650.jpg

No way in hell its 45% but i do believe way more females are watching than ever before

Surely that the answer to the actual question in the title would be more Females than Males tho, if this forums attitudes ar anything to judge by

My wife’s friend is a professional fighter who fought three times in Bellator, so she was a fan of MMA before I even met her. She’s still a fan for the most part and watches all the big fights with me. Her favorite fighters are Nate and Rose...
502022576.jpg.0.jpg

rose-namajunas-ufc-237-2.png

Since were talking about female MMA fans...How many women are there on Sherdog?
This. There's almost zero real female MMA or WMMA fans. If they watch fights, it's because of their husband or boyfriend

I remember a long time ago, Dana said 45% of the UFC fan base are now female (don’tbelievehislies.jpg).

Fast forward to 2020, there are 3-4 girl fights on any given card, many of them headlining the ESPN prelims or injected into the main card.

The UFC really seems to want to push WMMA, so much that there are girls that are 0-3 that still have a spot on the roster spot.

I just haven’t met too many girls who knew too much about MMA/UFC other than your average casual viewer.

{<huh}

I don't think it's even close. If it was you'd see guys in a thong strutting around the cage in between rounds.

Edit..scratch that because I assume they'd most likely be lesbians.

There's this one girl I train Jiu Jijtsu with that actually left before the main event because she just wanted to see Cyborg fight. I was a bit wasted and chirped about how women couldn't fight anyway and she ended up being pissed at me for the next month...

Pretty sure majority of fans are males under 5'7"

Unless you are on Sherdog than you are 6'2" minimum 220 lbs PED physique

I don't know man, I feel like I enjoy WMMA more than most women. My anecdotal observation is that bitches hate other bitches.

Men easily. Most women probably only watch MMA/WMMA cause their boyfriends/husbands do.

Theres like 10 female MMA fans period.

This. There's almost zero real female MMA or WMMA fans. If they watch fights, it's because of their husband or boyfriend

I think you are being a bit dramatic. I have met women who were into MMA who train in martial arts. Tomboys do exist. If anything Sherdog's general attitude toward WMMA and women in general is bound to scare off female posters away from the forum. Still I'd imagine there has to people of the opposite sex lurking here somewhere...

Well, my family is a boxing family so that is the first sport I remember watching and I have been training in it since forever.

I got into MMA really through Ultimate Fighter via Kimbo Slice since we all loved him around here. I had seen some MMA fights before then, I thought Chuck Liddell was cool but that season of TUF is what made me a fan. Now I've went back and seen PRIDE and etc,. so I'm pretty deep into it now. I like WMMA just fine.

@Clementine these fools at it again <45>

Back