Are there games or moments that moved you...emotionally?

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not sure if things like that are normal but yeah. This cutscene most recently. I only seen it now despite playing MGSV 5 years ago but then again I somehow missed her during campaign and played whole without her until last 2 weeks when I decided to replay whole game.

Really touching moment

The last of us 2 had some real emotional moments. Especially if you've played the first one.
maxresdefault.jpg

There was a scene in Spec Ops : The Line that was really fucked up and made me feel guilty about what i had just done

I also feel bad when I have to hunt innocent animals like deers in games, Im such a softie

Apart from what’s been mentioned

Aries death in FF7
Sniper wolfs death in MGS

There was a scene in Spec Ops : The Line that was really fucked up and made me feel guilty about what i had just done

I also feel bad when I have to hunt innocent animals like deers in games, Im such a softie

Spec Ops got me too. IDK if I'd say I "got emotional", but I felt something it was a mind fuck.

Final Fantasy 7
Last of Us 1 and 2

When I found out the cake was lie. I was really looking forward to that cake.

TLOU1
Parts of 2 (joel and ellie scenes)

Spiderman ps4 at the end.

Ending of tenchu 1 ...woh changes the emotional impact of it though.

Tenchu fatal shadows. Although Rin was an immature girl, her ignorance plays well with what happens.

AC Ezio trilogy has some sad moments( family dying in frontnof him, christina dying in his arms).

Link me the scene on youtube. I don't know what that game is

Dude if I give you the scene the impact won't be as hard because it's about the relationship you gain over the course of the game..
That GIF is just a scene were Lee the main protagonist, is cutting Clems hair so it doesn't get grabbed by Zombies, he also teachers her how to fire a gun in this scene...
The story is so good i'd genuinely recommend watching a play through of it.

EDIT: It's Telltales The Walking Dead season 1.

To the Moon. Talk about a gut punch of a game.

Final Fantasy 7 - Various character deaths
Assassin's Creed Black Flag/Origins/Odyssey - Various character deaths
Tenchu 2 - Tatsumaru's death
Final Fantasy 10 - Ending
Red Dead 1 & 2 - Various character deaths and endings
Saint's Row 2 - Character deaths

Back