Are there any stretching DVDs you'd reccommend?

frettish

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I hate stretching and I think the only thing that's going to get me to do what I need to do is to sit there and do it along with someone on my TV. Any suggestions?

Bill Wallace's ain't bad, he works in some dynamic stretches into a routine that is based around the splits.

Not sure what else is out there, though.

stretching DVDs? But if you stretch them, how will they fit in the DVD player :confused:

DKM76 said:
stretching DVDs? But if you stretch them, how will they fit in the DVD player :confused:

Oh, that was fucking lame.

haha.

I still haven't gotten around to getting one of these. I hate stretching!

stretching rules.....but of course im a tkd guy. but seriously increasing your flexibility does wonders for your kicking speed and power. Shit im soo used to kicking 6'2 dudes in the head (im 5'6) that when i fight people my height a head kick is effortless

True2KungFu said:
stretching rules.....but of course im a tkd guy. but seriously increasing your flexibility does wonders for your kicking speed and power. Shit im soo used to kicking 6'2 dudes in the head (im 5'6) that when i fight people my height a head kick is effortless

haha, let me be clear. I like the benefits of being flexible, I just don't like doing what it takes to get flexible in the first place. Sometimes I'd rather get punched in the face rather than have to stretch.

It's not a dvd but Royce Gracie has a book called "superfit" with all his stretches in it.
He's friggin' rubberman!

I dunno if they were published on DVD, but I have an old tape of James Lew's Stretching and Kicking which was pretty good for only a few bucks.

Back