Are there any old Dennis Siver Kickboxing Videos

Fozzybear2386

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
For his entire UFC career people like to reference his vaunted Kickboxing pedigree, and quite frankly I dont see it in his fights, all his strikes are labored and inefficient other than the back kick. Is there older videos of Denis Siver kickboxing that show differently? Did his muscle mass get in the way later in his career? Cause there's nothing in his game that I think makes it in pure high level striking. If anyone has videos I wanna see it. Cause as it stands I see connor smoking Siver in MMA and and Striking sport Siver wants otherwise.

For his entire UFC career people like to reference his vaunted Kickboxing pedigree, and quite frankly I dont see it in his fights, all his strikes are labored and inefficient other than the back kick. Is there older videos of Denis Siver kickboxing that show differently? Did his muscle mass get in the way later in his career? Cause there's nothing in his game that I think makes it in pure high level striking. If anyone has videos I wanna see it. Cause as it stands I see connor smoking Siver in MMA and and Striking sport Siver wants otherwise.

Are you sure you've noticed his strikes are "labored and inefficient," because those are the exact words Conor has been using to describe him. Also I've noticed people calling fights "contests" lately. I'm a big fan of Conor's fighting and his philosophy on it, as far as movement goes, but it's funny to me that he has even had an effect on our vocabulary.

To address the question, he won the WAKO Amateur German Championship in 1997. He doesn't have a professional kickboxing record (that I could find). He has been in the striking arts for about 20 years and is high level. That being said Conor will probably win.

LOL really? I believe you but Play the video anyway. I have 12 fights as an amatuer boxer. Labored and innefficient is what we call that. I'm more likely to blame Conor's experience as an elite am boxer than anything else.

Back