Are There any Jewish Fighters in the UFC?

Indeed. I care what you do in the ring. In life. Not which country/religion your parents just so happened to bang each other in.

Thank god someone's willing to take such a tough stand. Next you'll be telling us you're ok with the 4:15 bus arriving at 4:16. Where does it end?

Thank god someone's willing to take such a tough stand. Next you'll be telling us you're ok with the 4:15 bus arriving at 4:16. Where does it end?

It ends at the 4:16 bus. 4:17 and after? No dice.

But lovely message & sig - your ironic distance & indifference to all is inspired.

[YT]IoACIIz33II[/YT]

It's news to me if Weidman is Jewish. I thought he was a Christian with a German ethnic background. Though I suppose it's possible to meet the criteria for Jewish depending on how you define things. Personally I'm fine with it whichever way it goes.

In case someone hasn't mentioned him Ben Saunders is a member of the tribe.

Well you know that saying, "common sense ain't common."

I haven't stepped foot inside a church in over a decade, excuse me for not considering our lord and savior first.
You're right about the first bit.

Far as the latter paragraph goes, why would you have to go to church to see what amounts to the obvious?

Wiedman. Is. Not. Jewish.

Did you hear his post fight speech at 187?

[YT]IoACIIz33II[/YT]

It's news to me if Weidman is Jewish.

Weidman's first name literally means "Christ-bearer." Jesus is a heretic in Judaism.

You do the math.

Don't call Israel a wasteland, you rat bastard.

Matt-LeBlanc-Thumbs-Up-Eyebrows.gif

So you're half Christian, half Catholic, or half Muslim?

It's funny how many non-Jews keep saying Jewishness is just a religion. Shit you would never hear from a Jew. Do you think noses grow and hair gets kinked up when Jews have their bar mitzvah?

Just a little bit.

I moreso have a problem with people spreading lies for no reason. He's thanked Jesus in his postfight speeches before and his wife always wears a cross. They're both catholic.

gettyimages-467736985-e1432357637471.jpg

Maribi-cavan-chris-weidman-wedding.jpg

No offense dude

But how would you know that he isn't Jewish? Assuming that you're Korean descent due to your av/username, if a Mexican refer to you as "Chinese," would you like that? How would a Korean know anything about Jews/Jewish? If an African American lecture you about your ancestors, would that infuriate you knowing that a secondary source is trying to educate a primary source about their own culture?

Weidman thanking Christ doesn't mean jack. Guess what? I personally know people of Jewry ancestors who are Christians. If a white told you that you can't be a Christian because people like you are Buddhists, would that be right? If not, you need to stop defending someone who you don't even know personally. Being Mexican, I have in-laws who are Jewish. Guess what? After one married my cousin, he converted to Catholicism. Yes, a Jew is now wearing a cross.

And why do you sound like you have a personal vendetta against Jews? What have they done to Asians/Koreans for you to dislike them? I'll like to know before I judge you any further.

Mixed martial arts

Sarah Avraham, Indian-born Israeli kickboxer, 2014 Women's World Thai-Boxing Champion in 57-63 kilos (125

people on here think if your name ends in "man" you are jewish :icon_lol:

Back