Are there any good sports left?

Imagine being an adult and watching rroided up dudes in panties pretend to hit each other. If thats your thing, you should keep.thatry to ur self. So.women will. Talk.to.u
Well I just got married again so sadly my days of talking to women are over for awhile
But on the plus side at least now I can watch my man panties sport with no worries so I guess it aint all bad

Well I just got married again so sadly my days of talking to women are over for awhile
But on the plus side at least now I can watch my man panties sport with no worries so I guess it aint all bad
I respect that. Hope ur wife knows ur gay

Are you arguing math in favour of YouTube? Nostalgia is a helluva drug..

Math... LMAO.

Show me ONE number that proves Lebron is better than Jordan. JUST ONE.

That’s right dumb kid, you can’t. Go ask your daddy and mommy who’s the best.

I respect that. Hope ur wife knows ur gay
Qiwv.gif

I like watching women's biathlon sometimes
1147708_727262840621382_1606372093_o.jpg

kaisa-makarainen-fin-firing-line-biathlon-women-s-tyumen-russia-apr-km-mega-mass-start-international-40131292.jpg

watching them shoot makes me want to...shoot

Math... LMAO.

Show me ONE number that proves Lebron is better than Jordan. JUST ONE.

That’s right dumb kid, you can’t. Go ask your daddy and mommy who’s the best.
TS%

Now it's your turn. What is Jordan better at?

TS%

Now it's your turn. What is Jordan better at?

TS% shows Lebron is better than Jordan? So Stephen Curry indeed is better than Lebron?

Dumbass kid. Google Michael Jordan, retard. I'm not your fucking daddy. Done with you.

TS% shows Lebron is better than Jordan? So Stephen Curry indeed is better than Lebron?

Dumbass kid. Google Michael Jordan, retard. I'm not your fucking daddy. Done with you.
Are you autistic? I had a hunch earlier that yoy were bordeline retarded.

Bad ass sport. You got me into hurling as well..I. prefer lacrosse cause I'm canadian and every canadian sport must include fighting..plus the smaller space allows for a more physical game. .
Maybe merge rules of Hurling and Lacrosse

Maybe merge rules of Hurling and Lacrosse

Fuck no man, lacrosse is kind of cool, but imo hurling is much better. The main thing with lacrosse is it just looks weird to me with their butterfly nets. I did see some american hurling club did a joint rules match with a lacrosse team:

Back