Are there any fights you firmly believe were fixed?

Probably Chael / Silva 2
one of the sketchiest fights I've ever seen

hmmm...
Saku / Shamrock
Shogun / Randleman
Coleman / Takada

Yes plenty of them. I've been watching sports for a long time, I can say I've def seen much more NBA and NFL games that I thought were fixed

I think you could argue there was some conspiracy theory behind Silva winning the first chael fight as well. Considering how much of a blow It would've been to have the "#1 p4p fighter" lose In such fashion. Also, I believe sonnen failed the drug test afterwards..and It's possible they knew about It beforehand.

Chael just kind of put on this performance as to say "this is what would've really happened"

just some theories tho haha

Kimbo v. James Thompson
Franklin v. Shamrock

I think you could argue there was some conspiracy theory behind Silva winning the first chael fight as well. Considering how much of a blow It would've been to have the "#1 p4p fighter" lose In such fashion. Also, I believe sonnen failed the drug test afterwards..and It's possible they knew about It beforehand.

Chael just kind of put on this performance as to say "this is what would've really happened"

just some theories tho haha

You're not the first to have that theory

Pride had plenty of them.

UFC perhaps not as many fixes but there have been some cases were I think one fighter may of had the judges in his back pocket (Forrest-Rampage round 1 too Forrest are you kidding me??) and obviously Sanchez Pearson was a hometown fix if I've ever seen one.

Anyways,

Canor vs Mendes
Canor vs Aldo
Canor vs Alvarez

ITT we learn Conor haters are so delusional they are actually separated from reality and cannot accept that Conor KO'd Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez. Lmfao. Gold.

Probably Chael / Silva 2
one of the sketchiest fights I've ever seen

Doesn't make sense to fix the 2nd one unless it was to make Chael win for the rubber match. The ending of the first one still boggles my mind as far as sketchiness goes. Chael said he felt himself going out and then woke up and was being told he tapped. But at the moment he tapped, the triangle was barely locked in at all and he was still struggling. Idk, just don't see how that triangle was tight enough to make him go out. And if you're going to fix a fight, that would have been the perfect one. It put both Chael and Anderson on the map as far as ratings go.

Back