Are there any fans with the experience of getting beaten up badly like (some) MMA fighters?

I have so much respect for fighters that get their orbital bone broke. Most pain I was ever in.

It's not that bad.

I think MMA just attracts a lot of pussies so they can't take it like I can.

I know Wing Chun.
Never lost a streetfight.
In fact, I beat up a UFC fighter whilst at the same time, feeding a homeless cat.

I got my ass beat badly in a bar fight not too long ago. It was a back and forth battle, I landed some good shots, but it wasn't enough. She was tough as hell.

A while back before I married I used to train UFC. One day a master from a neighboring and competing dojo came to our gym and asked our sensei to fight. sensei takataka was ill so he chose me to fight in his stead.

The fight lasted about 3 days, he was better in every way. Faster, stronger, smarter. But you see, I knew jujitsu and my teacher always said I was a badass like Ryan Gracie (the fighter, not the retard who used to post in sherdog ages ago when it was on ezboard and loved to use dragon ball avatars)

So at the end of the third day, he tried to do a spinning back push check kick which I completely anticipated. He was a TKD :eek::eek::eek: after all and couldn't stop jumping around.

I jumped and grabbed his leg in mid air and went for a flying suspended sakuraba style kneebar and broke his leg before we actually landed on the floor.

The ambulance had to come pick him up. When i looked back to find my master, he was gone and I never saw him again.

Fuck you.

Never been in a streetfight. My brother used to kick my ass in tennis though. Does that count?

Back