Are there any fans that dislike Conor but like Dominick Cruz?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly can't stand the Dom but I'm a conor fan, a lot of the criticisms I see about Conor I think holds for Cruz as well. So I'm just curious if there's any fans of Dom who are haters of Conor

Cruz has defended his belt before so I put him in a higher regard.

Cruz is efficient with his energy. Conor is efficient with his mouth
I pick Cruz

I like them both just fine, but there is a difference between them. Conor seems like an act, complete with catchphrases and fans who parrot them. That annoys people. Cruz seems more genuine, and defends his belt.

McGregor is 50% real, 50% fake. So, people that don't like him likely do so at 50%.

Cruz is 100% real. So, people that dislike him do so at 100%.

See where this is going, TS?

Two loud mouth manlet idiots who I would knock the fuck out.

Dislike Conor with a passion. Dom comes off as a douche to me. Difference is, Dom doesn't make semi-racisr remarks and doesn't call out men much bigger than him. Plus, Dom wouldn't get tagged with a 1-2 combination like Conor did repeatedly against Nate.

I love watching both of them fight. I'm not the biggest fan of either personally, but I especially love watching Cruz. His footwork is insane.

I love Cruz. I can't stand Conor. Not sure why that's relevant in any way or how they're related.

wtf at someone saying Cruz is genuine but Conor is rehearsed. Everyone is rehearsed a little, it's the way humans are and it's the way people with the wormy media spotlight have to act sometimes.

I don't particularly like watching Cruz fight, but the guy is 100% real and I am a fan of his comeback.

Conor is the opposite. Shitbag person but I enjoy watching him fight.

Cruz isn't a panic wrestler.
Cruz isn't a one dimensional fighter.
Cruz actually knows what striking defense is.
Cruz actually defends his belt.

Back